Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod - Page 29
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 639

Thread: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

  1. #561
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,257
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    340
    Images
    50
    Downloads
    28
    Uploads
    4

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Ralph,

    What are your measurement points for the ride height? So I can do apples to apples comparisons. I have a Schnell rear underside strut brace and it is pretty scored up from ground contact and there is one mark in the underpanels. The rear GT3 brake air ducts have been knocked off twice.

    My car sits about 1 inch lower in the front and rear than in my avatar. I will try to get the car out of the garge and shoot some photos for Loveturn tonight, as weather he is going to be cold for the next two weeks, with snow predicted for tomorrow and one day next week.

    I won't drive in snow or cold with the Sport Cup 2s on the car. Bad enough in rain!

    V6

  2. Remove Advertisements
     

  3. #562
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,257
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    340
    Images
    50
    Downloads
    28
    Uploads
    4

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    OK. 8 photos of tires, 4 in each post

    Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod-3_4_drvr_side_rear-jpgVoyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod-drv_side_full-side-jpgVoyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod-drvr_side_rear-jpgVoyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod-frt_drvr_side_3_4-jpg

    V6

  4. #563
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,257
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    340
    Images
    50
    Downloads
    28
    Uploads
    4

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Last four...

    Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod-pass_frt-jpgVoyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod-pass_frt_3_4-jpgVoyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod-pass_rear-jpgVoyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod-pass_rear_3_4-jpg

    V6

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Planet-9.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #564
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    71
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    13
    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager6 View Post
    Ralph,

    What are your measurement points for the ride height? So I can do apples to apples comparisons. I have a Schnell rear underside strut brace and it is pretty scored up from ground contact and there is one mark in the underpanels. The rear GT3 brake air ducts have been knocked off twice.

    My car sits about 1 inch lower in the front and rear than in my avatar. I will try to get the car out of the garge and shoot some photos for Loveturn tonight, as weather he is going to be cold for the next two weeks, with snow predicted for tomorrow and one day next week.

    I won't drive in snow or cold with the Sport Cup 2s on the car. Bad enough in rain!

    V6
    Greg,

    I'll respond on measurement points after Saturday when I'll see the guy who does my suspension. The measurements are to the official Porsche setup measurement points as used in the Clubsport set up data below but I'll see if I can get a description or drawing of them.




    Ralph

  7. #565
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    3,430
    Likes (Given)
    96
    Likes (Received)
    618
    Images
    21
    Downloads
    40
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager6 View Post
    Ralph,

    What are your measurement points for the ride height? So I can do apples to apples comparisons. I have a Schnell rear underside strut brace and it is pretty scored up from ground contact and there is one mark in the underpanels. The rear GT3 brake air ducts have been knocked off twice.

    My car sits about 1 inch lower in the front and rear than in my avatar. I will try to get the car out of the garge and shoot some photos for Loveturn tonight, as weather he is going to be cold for the next two weeks, with snow predicted for tomorrow and one day next week.

    I won't drive in snow or cold with the Sport Cup 2s on the car. Bad enough in rain!

    V6
    Generally, the ride height is measured from the center of the wheel arch to the ground. That's the way TPCicon does it.

    -Sixisenuff
    '06CS;ArcticSilver/Blk;PASM;SC;StuffedBose;NAV;GT2 seats;Udrive;PScooler;Mantissump;TTPOilsafe;PCCBms tr;HeigoRollbr;SchrothHrns;DMCHrnsbar;TPCswaybars; R.toelnks;SpdARTcatbck;Dmptrncs;SftrncsPlenm&4.1fl sh;18"MPSS/ChampionRG5;18"PirWntr/BxterS;18"NT-01/Forgestar;3frntgrills;GikenTBD

  8. #566
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    3,430
    Likes (Given)
    96
    Likes (Received)
    618
    Images
    21
    Downloads
    40
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager6 View Post
    Ralph,

    What are your measurement points for the ride height? So I can do apples to apples comparisons. I have a Schnell rear underside strut brace and it is pretty scored up from ground contact and there is one mark in the underpanels. The rear GT3 brake air ducts have been knocked off twice.

    My car sits about 1 inch lower in the front and rear than in my avatar. I will try to get the car out of the garge and shoot some photos for Loveturn tonight, as weather he is going to be cold for the next two weeks, with snow predicted for tomorrow and one day next week.

    I won't drive in snow or cold with the Sport Cup 2s on the car. Bad enough in rain!

    V6
    V6:

    ...Also heard from TPCicon that -2.2 is about as much camber as you can put on the car without loosing too much rear acceleration grip. I suppose it depends on tire width and inflation, but it's a good rule of thumb. -2.75 for the front is a good starting point for a gonzo car like this one. For street use, I like about -2.5 with stock tire sizes...probably a bit less with wider.



    Totally agree about the SC2s in cold. In fact, don't even store them in temps under about 30 F even if they're not on the car...They really don't like that. Put them in bags in the basement if you have to....if you have a basement. Otherwise, the living room will do. ;>

    Toe: I like what they've done here... Nearly zero toe on both ends but a hair toed out in front and a hair toed in in the rear. That works great and you don't get crazy tire wear on the insides of the tires that way.

    -Sixisenuff
    '06CS;ArcticSilver/Blk;PASM;SC;StuffedBose;NAV;GT2 seats;Udrive;PScooler;Mantissump;TTPOilsafe;PCCBms tr;HeigoRollbr;SchrothHrns;DMCHrnsbar;TPCswaybars; R.toelnks;SpdARTcatbck;Dmptrncs;SftrncsPlenm&4.1fl sh;18"MPSS/ChampionRG5;18"PirWntr/BxterS;18"NT-01/Forgestar;3frntgrills;GikenTBD

  9. #567
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,257
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    340
    Images
    50
    Downloads
    28
    Uploads
    4

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Sixisenuff,

    Tire wear is very good. No uneven wear front or rear. The tires are going to be replaced because the sidewalls appeared to have lost strength as at 100 MPH on a sweeping 90 deg turn it felt that the car was rolling on them, with high pressure in the tires. My instructor said he felt the same thing. It started on the 2nd day on my last 2 day DE weekend and the feel did not go away on later track sessions. The tires on the car lasted a year, 10 track days, plus about 3K miles daily driving and still have 1/2 the tread.

    Regarding rear camber and drive traction: I have found out that on a drag strip, that raising the front end via my lift kit, transfers weight to the rear tires and improves launch and 60 foot times a bit. If I can get wider front tires, when I have the car corner balanced after changing suspension parts, I can move some weight to the rears and have a single configuration that works well on the track and at the drag strip. At least I hope. BGB has warned me that going too aggressive with the rear sway bar will fix understeer, but hurt drive coming out of corners. they would rather I fix it with keeping weight on the front tire and perhaps fitting wider tires or going narrower in the rear.

    V6
    Last edited by Voyager6; 12-09-2016 at 10:19 AM.

  10. #568
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    71
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    13
    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager6 View Post
    Ralph,

    What are your measurement points for the ride height? So I can do apples to apples comparisons. I have a Schnell rear underside strut brace and it is pretty scored up from ground contact and there is one mark in the underpanels. The rear GT3 brake air ducts have been knocked off twice.

    V6
    Greg,

    See How to check ride height/results - Rennlist Discussion Forums

    also http://stores.ebay.co.uk/asd45vs/?_d...nkw=cayman+981
    Last edited by 38cayman; 12-11-2016 at 12:52 AM. Reason: added eBay source

  11. #569
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    3,430
    Likes (Given)
    96
    Likes (Received)
    618
    Images
    21
    Downloads
    40
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager6 View Post
    Sixisenuff,

    Tire wear is very good. No uneven wear front or rear. The tires are going to be replaced because the sidewalls appeared to have lost strength as at 100 MPH on a sweeping 90 deg turn it felt that the car was rolling on them, with high pressure in the tires. My instructor said he felt the same thing. It started on the 2nd day on my last 2 day DE weekend and the feel did not go away on later track sessions. The tires on the car lasted a year, 10 track days, plus about 3K miles daily driving and still have 1/2 the tread.

    Regarding rear camber and drive traction: I have found out that on a drag strip, that raising the front end via my lift kit, transfers weight to the rear tires and improves launch and 60 foot times a bit. If I can get wider front tires, when I have the car corner balanced after changing suspension parts, I can move some weight to the rears and have a single configuration that works well on the track and at the drag strip. At least I hope. BGB has warned me that going too aggressive with the rear sway bar will fix understeer, but hurt drive coming out of corners. they would rather I fix it with keeping weight on the front tire and perhaps fitting wider tires or going narrower in the rear.

    V6
    V6:

    I tried 245s NT-01s on my Gen 1. They damaged the plastic fender liners in the front while I was parking. I stick to stock sizes now.

    I stay off the drag strip. These cars are just never going to be very good at that. Axel-tramp and negative camber are both enemies of drag strip performance and My car has plenty of both. I've never been drawn to drag racing anyway. My car is already dual-purpose...street driving and track days. I drive it to track days and drive home on the tires I use at the track...so it's a different discipline for me than many.

    That's enough compromise. I say, pick two things you want to do with your car and don't try to make it do everything. You can go much farther with a car that you trailer to the track and don't have to license for street use. If you can live without AC and an interior, you can relive a lot of weight. If you don't care about tire wear, you can set some truly wicked alignments for specific tracks etc. That's not me.

    Same goes for drag racing...Traction bars on a Cayman anyone? How about a locker straight axel with individual rear brakes so you can steer the car when the front wheels are up?

    I still have my original clutch with 106K miles. Drag strip is not in the cards for my car...wouldn't be prudent. I'm on a bit of an endurance quest with the thing. Not because I need to but because I can if I want...and the car is still tons of fun.

    I could probably do with a bit less camber in the rear...maybe 2.0 instead of 2.2? My tire wear is excellent, so I'm leaving it where it is..at least until the next new set of tires. I think reducing camber on a set of half-used tires might yield some wonky handling.

    Grew up on Hot Rod Magazine, Rod & Custom, Don Garlits, Mr. Norm, Koller Dodge, Nicky Chevrolet, Ed Roth and George Barris. I even drove street cars too fast on public roads at night in parent's cars in HS with Rick Sturtevant...son of the Sturtevant torque wrench family. I remember someone had a 56 Chevy wagon at high school with 10" slicks on the back and god knows what sort of engine in it. Much later, I rode motorcycles for fun with Bob Koller, who used to own Koller Dodge. Bob was at least a generation older than I during that time...He passed a few years ago. He was a price of a guy.

    One would think that with all that proximity, I'd have actually gone to at least ONE drag race. Nope. Also have never been to a NASCAR race. These things probably belong on my bucket list but they'll have to get in line behind Lemans, Monaco, Isle of Mann, and a good WRC race, preferably in winter in a Nordic country.

    -Sixisenuff
    '06CS;ArcticSilver/Blk;PASM;SC;StuffedBose;NAV;GT2 seats;Udrive;PScooler;Mantissump;TTPOilsafe;PCCBms tr;HeigoRollbr;SchrothHrns;DMCHrnsbar;TPCswaybars; R.toelnks;SpdARTcatbck;Dmptrncs;SftrncsPlenm&4.1fl sh;18"MPSS/ChampionRG5;18"PirWntr/BxterS;18"NT-01/Forgestar;3frntgrills;GikenTBD

  12. #570
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    504
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Greg, sorry for referring to you as Brian in my last post. Looks like your rears are good, and maxed out. The fronts look like there is room for a little more adjustment, but overall it looks very similar to my car. I have 13 mm of shim and litronic on my fronts with -2.4 camber and some room left to lean on the shock towers for a bit more negative camber. You may want to use 11 mm total in front, which then leave room for a 3mm spacer up front to help with clearance with your shock towers. I think your understeer issues are mostly related to your tires with there being a 60 mm difference between front and rears. My car ran well with either 245/275 and my current 255/285. I have tried to keep the front to rear difference at the factory 30 mm. You need more grip in the front and more slip in the rear. The GT4 has a 50 mm difference..... and what does everyone complain about.... understeer. It could use a bit more tire up front.

    On another subject. How does 38cayman like his DSC box? Does it make that much difference at the track, especially when under hard braking, trying to put the power down coming out of a corner, and of course just plain holding the car flatter in the corners?

  13. #571
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,257
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    340
    Images
    50
    Downloads
    28
    Uploads
    4

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    lovetoturn,

    Yeah, the 295 tires were for more contact patch and acceleration at the drag strip, moreso than GT4 envy. I knew it was going to increase indersteer on the track. The fact is the current BGB setup on the car is better now than with 235/40-19 and 265/40-19 tires that I ran with in 2015. However, it took a lot of work to get close to the drag times and trap speed that I got with the 265/40s. I think the 40 series tires deflect more at launch and actually have more contact patch than the 295/30 series rear tire. The one inch lower rolling diameter hurts trap speed due to fourth gear shift point occurs further before the trap and the car is in the lower RPM (less power) band and accelerates less quickly to the trap.

    With the 245/35 front tires and adjustable rear sway bar, I should eventually get the car dialed in. I'd love to get the 255/35 front tires on the car, (as I still have them and they were never run even 5 feet, just mounted and dismounted once), but I am sure I can make the 245/35-19s work.

    Greg
    Last edited by Voyager6; 12-11-2016 at 08:33 PM.

  14. #572
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,257
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    340
    Images
    50
    Downloads
    28
    Uploads
    4

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Quote Originally Posted by lovetoturn View Post
    I have 13 mm of shim and litronic on my fronts with -2.4 camber and some room left to lean on the shock towers for a bit more negative camber. You may want to use 11 mm total in front, which then leave room for a 3mm spacer up front to help with clearance with your shock towers.
    I have 15mm spacers in front with the 235/35-19 tires. Stud conversion comes in great there, as I don't need different lug bolts for different spacers. The 255/35-19 tires stuck out of the fenderwell with the 15mm spacer, I had a 7 mm at the time and it was too tight to the springs, I ordered a 10mm spacer and it was just enough at the fenderwell, but was too tight at full steering lock both directions. The 245/35-19s should fit with adjustable caster and camber, actual spacer TBD.

    V6

  15. #573
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    71
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    13
    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Quote Originally Posted by lovetoturn View Post

    .... On another subject. How does 38cayman like his DSC box? Does it make that much difference at the track, especially when under hard braking, trying to put the power down coming out of a corner, and of course just plain holding the car flatter in the corners?
    See DSC Sport Active Suspension

  16. #574
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    504
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Thanks on the DSC post.

    Well Greg, I am crossing my fingers for your 245s to fit well.
    Last edited by lovetoturn; 12-12-2016 at 10:23 PM.

  17. #575
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,257
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    340
    Images
    50
    Downloads
    28
    Uploads
    4

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    I am not worried about fender liner conflict, as the car has modified GT3 front liners which showed no sign of rubbing with the 255 tires. It will solely be the spring clearance and how much the tires/rims stick out of the fender.

    V6

  18. #576
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    3,430
    Likes (Given)
    96
    Likes (Received)
    618
    Images
    21
    Downloads
    40
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Quote Originally Posted by lovetoturn View Post
    Thanks on the DSC post.

    Well Greg, I am crossing my fingers for your 245s to fit well.
    LTT:

    I have DSC with Damptronics and TPCicon sway bars. It definitely makes a nice difference. I have the one with 3 choices.

    The "soft" isn't as soft as PASM on low speed bumps, but it's not harsh at all. Cornering is flat.

    The "middlle or medium" keeps the car more composed at interstate speeds when you hit big irregularities on bridges etc. I drive 294 around Chicago a lot and it's loaded with really long bridges. In this setting, the car stays poised. With winter tiresicon, I can use this setting all the time but with MPSS (stock sizes) I like the soft setting for surface streets. Cornering is flat.

    The "hard" setting is basically the full damping of the shock with almost no intervention by the system. This is my track setting. I don't want computers changing the damping when I drive full-tilt and this is about right for the tracks I drive. (Putnam Park, Autobahn and Road America).

    The improvement is that there is less dive and flat cornering in all settings compared to PASM.... But Sport setting is basically no intervention...I think...in both units so not much difference there. When I first installed the DSC it didn't work and the default was "off"...full damping. I drove from my house to R/A with it like this. It was tolerable but lively. I saw the TPC guys up there...They were racing. I showed them my install and they agreed to take the DSC back and test it. Sure enough, there was a problem. I got a new one in the mail, plugged it in, and...magic....but the experience showed me that "off" and "sport" are pretty close if not the same.

    -Sixisenuff
    '06CS;ArcticSilver/Blk;PASM;SC;StuffedBose;NAV;GT2 seats;Udrive;PScooler;Mantissump;TTPOilsafe;PCCBms tr;HeigoRollbr;SchrothHrns;DMCHrnsbar;TPCswaybars; R.toelnks;SpdARTcatbck;Dmptrncs;SftrncsPlenm&4.1fl sh;18"MPSS/ChampionRG5;18"PirWntr/BxterS;18"NT-01/Forgestar;3frntgrills;GikenTBD

  19. #577
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jessup, Maryland
    Posts
    96
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    47
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    You should really consider upgrading to the 2-mode version. You should find that the Normal mode is more comfortable than the factory. It's a more sophisticated and dynamic tuning strategy. Cost is free; we just ask you to cover shipping.

    P.S. Although I don't advice it for performance purposes, if you want less dynamic and stiffer damping for a track map, it's very easy to limit the dynamic range in the software.

    ~Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by sixisenuff View Post
    LTT:

    I have DSC with Damptronics and TPCicon sway bars. It definitely makes a nice difference. I have the one with 3 choices.

    The "soft" isn't as soft as PASM on low speed bumps, but it's not harsh at all. Cornering is flat.

    The "middlle or medium" keeps the car more composed at interstate speeds when you hit big irregularities on bridges etc. I drive 294 around Chicago a lot and it's loaded with really long bridges. In this setting, the car stays poised. With winter tiresicon, I can use this setting all the time but with MPSS (stock sizes) I like the soft setting for surface streets. Cornering is flat.

    The "hard" setting is basically the full damping of the shock with almost no intervention by the system. This is my track setting. I don't want computers changing the damping when I drive full-tilt and this is about right for the tracks I drive. (Putnam Park, Autobahn and Road America).

    The improvement is that there is less dive and flat cornering in all settings compared to PASM.... But Sport setting is basically no intervention...I think...in both units so not much difference there. When I first installed the DSC it didn't work and the default was "off"...full damping. I drove from my house to R/A with it like this. It was tolerable but lively. I saw the TPC guys up there...They were racing. I showed them my install and they agreed to take the DSC back and test it. Sure enough, there was a problem. I got a new one in the mail, plugged it in, and...magic....but the experience showed me that "off" and "sport" are pretty close if not the same.


  20. #578
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    3,430
    Likes (Given)
    96
    Likes (Received)
    618
    Images
    21
    Downloads
    40
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Quote Originally Posted by TPCicon Racing View Post
    You should really consider upgrading to the 2-mode version. You should find that the Normal mode is more comfortable than the factory. It's a more sophisticated and dynamic tuning strategy. Cost is free; we just ask you to cover shipping.

    P.S. Although I don't advice it for performance purposes, if you want less dynamic and stiffer damping for a track map, it's very easy to limit the dynamic range in the software.

    ~Jordan
    Jordan:

    I didn't know about this exchange program. I'll definitely do it. Need to dig up my old PASM box so I have something while I'm waiting.

    Thanks!

    -Sixisenuff
    '06CS;ArcticSilver/Blk;PASM;SC;StuffedBose;NAV;GT2 seats;Udrive;PScooler;Mantissump;TTPOilsafe;PCCBms tr;HeigoRollbr;SchrothHrns;DMCHrnsbar;TPCswaybars; R.toelnks;SpdARTcatbck;Dmptrncs;SftrncsPlenm&4.1fl sh;18"MPSS/ChampionRG5;18"PirWntr/BxterS;18"NT-01/Forgestar;3frntgrills;GikenTBD

  21. #579
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    504
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Thank you all for sharing your comments on the DSC box and how it works.

  22. #580
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,257
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    340
    Images
    50
    Downloads
    28
    Uploads
    4

    Re: Voyager6's Cayman S Monster car mod

    Been a while since I last posted here, but the car is in storage for the winter for about another month.

    At that time I will send the car to the local indie shop to get the suspension work done. I will also get some minor paint work done. The Techart front spoiler was not protected with paint protection film and got chipped badly over the year. One rocker cover will get repainted and one side air scoop was nicked up and needs paint. Hope to get it done in time to get more PPF on the car to protect it from this season's driving.

    I have also bought a Girodisc 4/6 piston caliper compressor tool. Look nice. It will allow me to change pads myself. Also got one of those brake bleeder tools that supposedly work with ABS. It pushes fluid into the bleeder valve and that gets past the ABS. Only problem is to watch the master cylinder for overflow. Ordered and received two liters of Castrol SRF brake fluid.

    I may get the new Sport Cup 2 tires mounted this weekend. I have new Gold-colored OZ rims that I bought a year ago when they were on sale and need to find the TPMS sensors. I think I buried them in my storage locker somewhere. Anyway, the Dark Knight will have some bling this year.


    V6

  23. Remove Advertisements
     

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Cayman gets RUF - Car Today
    By admin in forum Google News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 07:30 PM
  2. Cayman S = Best Car in The World!
    By Zeitgeist in forum 987 Cayman and Boxster Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 09:43 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 06:39 AM
  4. Cayman on Dream Car Garage
    By FormerFF in forum 987 Cayman and Boxster Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 03:26 AM
  5. Cayman as summer car & C4 as winter car?
    By NewPorscheGuy in forum Automotive Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 01:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back