Fabspeed Motorsports has been very busy this year building Race Exhaust components not only for the vehicles used in the Grand-Am Continental Tire Series, cayman interseries, and the International Trophy Cup, but also for the daily driven vehicles that are involved with autocross and local track events. As with all Fabspeed performance products, the Race Exhaust components are constructed from 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel and designed from OEM specs so they can be mated to the factory systems for a tailored sound. Please contact Fabspeed directly (215-646-4945), or email/PM myself (email@example.com) for more information related to our Boxster/Cayman performance products.
Fabspeed Maxflo Race Exhaust with Tips
- Fits all 986/987/987.2 Boxster-Cayman-Spyder-Cayman R Vehicles 2000+
- Loud and Aggressive CUP car sound! Recommended for Track Use Only.
- Saves 40lbs/18kg from the rear of the vehicle.
- Improves power +14HP/12 ft-lbs of torque on 987 Cayman S.
- Improves power + 11HP/8 ft-lbs of torque on the 987.2 Boxster Spyder.
- C.N.C mandrel bent 2.25"/57.2mm, 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
- Cat-back system that will bolt to the factory headers or Fabspeed's Sport/Race headers.
- Eliminates unnecessary set of secondary catalytic converters.
- Includes deluxe rolled-edge 3.5" dual-tips or opt for the Carrera GT style tips for an additional fee.
- Installation hardware and brackets included with exhaust.
- No CEL's with the Race Exhaust system.
987.2 Boxster Spyder Race Exhaust Dyno
2011 Boxster Spyder Fabspeed Race Exhaust Dyno - YouTube
987 Cayman S Race Exhaust Dyno
2007 Porsche 987 Cayman S Fabspeed Race Exhaust - YouTube
Fabspeed Long-Tube Headers
- Fits all 987/987.2 Boxster-Cayman-Spyder-Cayman R Vehicles 2005+
- High quality C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel equal length primary pipes for maximum exhaust flow.
- High velocity 3-into-1 F1/NASCAR style investment cast merge collector to improve exhaust scavenging and power throughout the RPM range.
- These headers are for track/off-road use only as they do not have catalytic converters and are not emission compliant.
- Direct bolt-on replacements for the factory headers and will bolt to the OEM muffler or any aftermarket muffler designed to fit like OEM.
- Gaskets included for a leak-proof seal
- 02 spacers available to delay the CEL from appearing.
- ECU upgrade available to remove the CEL plus improve performance.
987.2 Cayman S Bodymotion's ITC Race Exhaust Dyno
987.2 Cayman S Bodymotion's ITC Race Exhaust/Long-Tube Headers/ECU Dyno