Fabspeed Motorsports has been very busy this year building Race Exhaust components not only for the vehicles used in the Grand-Am Continental Tire Series
, Cayman Interseries
, and the International Trophy Cup
, but also for the daily driven vehicles that are involved with autocross and local track events. As with all Fabspeed performance products, the Race Exhaust components are constructed from 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel and designed from OEM specs so they can be mated to the factory systems for a tailored sound. Please contact Fabspeed directly (215-646-4945), or email/PM myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information related to our Boxster/Cayman performance products. Fabspeed Maxflo Race Exhaust with Tips
- Fits all 986/987/987.2 Boxster-Cayman-Spyder-Cayman R Vehicles 2000+
- Loud and Aggressive CUP car sound! Recommended for Track Use Only.
- Saves 40lbs/18kg from the rear of the vehicle.
- Improves power +14HP/12 ft-lbs of torque on 987 Cayman S.
- Improves power + 11HP/8 ft-lbs of torque on the 987.2 Boxster Spyder.
- C.N.C mandrel bent 2.25"/57.2mm, 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
- Cat-back system that will bolt to the factory headers or Fabspeed's Sport/Race headers.
- Eliminates unnecessary set of secondary catalytic converters.
- Includes deluxe rolled-edge 3.5" dual-tips or opt for the Carrera GT style tips for an additional fee.
- Installation hardware and brackets included with exhaust.
- No CEL's with the Race Exhaust system. 987.2 Boxster Spyder Race Exhaust Dyno 2011 Boxster Spyder Fabspeed Race Exhaust Dyno - YouTube 987 Cayman S Race Exhaust Dyno 2007 Porsche 987 Cayman S Fabspeed Race Exhaust - YouTube Fabspeed Long-Tube Headers
- Fits all 987/987.2 Boxster-Cayman-Spyder-Cayman R Vehicles 2005+
- High quality C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel equal length primary pipes for maximum exhaust flow.
- High velocity 3-into-1 F1/NASCAR style investment cast merge collector to improve exhaust scavenging and power throughout the RPM range.
- These headers are for track/off-road use only as they do not have catalytic converters and are not emission compliant.
- Direct bolt-on replacements for the factory headers and will bolt to the OEM muffler or any aftermarket muffler designed to fit like OEM.
- Gaskets included for a leak-proof seal
- 02 spacers available to delay the CEL from appearing.
- ECU upgrade available to remove the CEL plus improve performance. 987.2 Cayman S Bodymotion's ITC Race Exhaust Dyno 987.2 Cayman S Bodymotion's ITC Race Exhaust/Long-Tube Headers/ECU Dyno