Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 532

Thread: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,692
    Likes (Given)
    945
    Likes (Received)
    980
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    ...out of a smiley-face glazed ceramic coffee cup, right after waking up for the day.

    Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...-719miawiynl-_sx355_-jpg

    Someone suggested starting a Scotch thread to me. I'm kind of new to Scotch- I hope I did it right.
    Guards Red 2016 Boxster, Black Top, Black Interior, Model Designation Delete, X73 Sport Suspension, Manual Transmission, Satin Black 20" Carrera S Wheels, Smoking Package, 2-way Leather Sport Seats Plus, Guards Red Seat Belts, Leather SportDesign Steering Wheel. Ordered 08/14/15, locked 10/30/15, entered body shop 11/10/15, completed 11/13/15, entered Emden 11/17/15, exited Emden 11/24/15. Sandy Eggo 12/19/15. Purchased Christmas Eve 2015.

  2. Remove Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Burnaby, BC
    Posts
    316
    Likes (Given)
    82
    Likes (Received)
    57
    Images
    1
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    "Life is good when you are enjoying your Porsche"

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    905
    Likes (Given)
    339
    Likes (Received)
    391
    Images
    1
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by X73 View Post
    ...out of a smiley-face glazed ceramic coffee cup, right after waking up for the day.

    Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...-719miawiynl-_sx355_-jpg

    Someone suggested starting a Scotch thread to me. I'm kind of new to Scotch- I hope I did it right.


    A somewhat unconventional Quaich but as long as it doesn't leak...

    More importantly, what did you put in it, the Glenlivet?
    I just Caymanned (is that a verb yet?) off to the liquor store and acquired a bottle of Aberlour 10, which is lovely stuff. I shall put a dent in it tonight, starting immediately.
    2016 CS, Guards Red, Black Interior, 20" Carrera S partially black, PDK, Sport Chrono, SportDesign Steering Wheel, Sports Seats +, PDLS with HBA, Convenience, Red Belts, Bose, SS sills illuminated, Wailing NA flat 6!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Planet-9.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,692
    Likes (Given)
    945
    Likes (Received)
    980
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSteve View Post
    A somewhat unconventional Quaich but as long as it doesn't leak...

    More importantly, what did you put in it, the Glenlivet?
    I just Caymanned (is that a verb yet?) off to the liquor store and acquired a bottle of Aberlour 10, which is lovely stuff. I shall put a dent in it tonight, starting immediately.
    Just sipping it straight, right now.

    I backed the 981 into my covered car wash area before starting. I may go give it a bath while imbibing in a dram.
    Guards Red 2016 Boxster, Black Top, Black Interior, Model Designation Delete, X73 Sport Suspension, Manual Transmission, Satin Black 20" Carrera S Wheels, Smoking Package, 2-way Leather Sport Seats Plus, Guards Red Seat Belts, Leather SportDesign Steering Wheel. Ordered 08/14/15, locked 10/30/15, entered body shop 11/10/15, completed 11/13/15, entered Emden 11/17/15, exited Emden 11/24/15. Sandy Eggo 12/19/15. Purchased Christmas Eve 2015.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NC/CA
    Posts
    5,579
    Likes (Given)
    1254
    Likes (Received)
    1673
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    My Single Malt Scotch Bar - (31 different bottles) (Bourbons and whiskeys are kept elsewhere.)



    In October my son took me on a private Scotch tour in Scotland. We tasted 82 different Scotches in 6 days and nights. We visited 6 distilleries from Scotland's smallest distillery to Scotland's largest distillery . . . and Scotland's highest distillery. We had one Scotch that had been aged 80 years!

    Please do not drink single malt Scotch out of a coffee cup. Okay, you can drink Scotch in a paper cup if you want to but you will not enjoy it as much as you would if you use a proper glass. Half the enjoyment of a good single malt Scotch comes from the nose (smell) and the best glass to use for that is a Glencairn whisky glass or a Glenmorangie whisky glass.

    The best Scotch that I have right now is a The Maccallan 25th Anniversary. (Not the same as The Maccallan 25 year old.) I bought my last bottle for $250. It now retails for about $2,500. I won't be buying any more. The best affordable Scotch that I have is a The Maccallan Rare Cask. You can buy that for around $350 if you can find it. (I bought one of the last bottles in North Carolina. You might be able to get it where you live.) I really like Glenmorangie Signet. (Glenmorangie doesn't put age statements on most of their Scotches now.) I am developing a taste for peaty Scotches. I recommend Ardbeg or Laphroaig. Very peaty Scotches all come from Islay. (Pronounced EYE-le)
    2016 Cayman "Black Edition"
    2015 BMW R nineT

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    905
    Likes (Given)
    339
    Likes (Received)
    391
    Images
    1
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by gfspencer View Post
    My Single Malt Scotch Bar - (31 different bottles) (Bourbons and whiskeys are kept elsewhere.)



    In October my son took me on a private Scotch tour in Scotland. We tasted 82 different Scotches in 6 days and nights. We visited 6 distilleries from Scotland's smallest distillery to Scotland's largest distillery . . . and Scotland's highest distillery. We had one Scotch that had been aged 80 years!

    Please do not drink single malt Scotch out of a coffee cup. Okay, you can drink Scotch in a paper cup if you want to but you will not enjoy it as much as you would if you use a proper glass. Half the enjoyment of a good single malt Scotch comes from the nose (smell) and the best glass to use for that is a Glencairn whisky glass or a Glenmorangie whisky glass.

    The best Scotch that I have right now is a The Maccallan 25th Anniversary. (Not the same as The Maccallan 25 year old.) I bought my last bottle for $250. It now retails for about $2,500. I won't be buying any more. The best affordable Scotch that I have is a The Maccallan Rare Cask. You can buy that for around $350 if you can find it. (I bought one of the last bottles in North Carolina. You might be able to get it where you live.) I really like Glenmorangie Signet. (Glenmorangie doesn't put age statements on most of their Scotches now.) I am developing a taste for peaty Scotches. I recommend Ardbeg or Laphroaig. Very peaty Scotches all come from Islay. (Pronounced EYE-le)
    Lots of nice drams, but that Highland Park 25 is special. How is it that there is a little left?
    Do you need help with it?
    2016 CS, Guards Red, Black Interior, 20" Carrera S partially black, PDK, Sport Chrono, SportDesign Steering Wheel, Sports Seats +, PDLS with HBA, Convenience, Red Belts, Bose, SS sills illuminated, Wailing NA flat 6!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,692
    Likes (Given)
    945
    Likes (Received)
    980
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Not ready for the Laphroaig.

    The coffee cup was the result of a little household challenge. The overtime has been ramping up at work again, and we need to take the money when it's on the table. During those times, some of the little things in life (like doing dishes) occasionally seem to fall by the wayside, and I certainly didn't marry my young wife for her housekeeping abilities. She does a great job, but when things occasionally aren't 100% around the house, I still have nothing to complain about- I'm still the most fortunate man in the world to have her as my wife.

    The reason I've taken this up, is because of our upcoming England/Ireland/Isle Of Man/Scotland trip. We're taking a month to do it. Two weeks of that is going to be for the 2016 Isle Of Man Tourist Trophy races (we have a luxury cottage rented for practice week and race week). But for the few days we will be in Scotchland, I thought it might be nice to do a distillery tour. We'll be staying in Edinburgh along the Royal Mile, within staggering distance of BrewDog's Edinburgh pub. I'd really like to get ahold of a bottle of Tactical Nuclear Penguin (a 64-proof Imperial Stout).
    Last edited by X73; 02-18-2016 at 08:26 PM.
    Guards Red 2016 Boxster, Black Top, Black Interior, Model Designation Delete, X73 Sport Suspension, Manual Transmission, Satin Black 20" Carrera S Wheels, Smoking Package, 2-way Leather Sport Seats Plus, Guards Red Seat Belts, Leather SportDesign Steering Wheel. Ordered 08/14/15, locked 10/30/15, entered body shop 11/10/15, completed 11/13/15, entered Emden 11/17/15, exited Emden 11/24/15. Sandy Eggo 12/19/15. Purchased Christmas Eve 2015.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    633
    Likes (Given)
    783
    Likes (Received)
    138
    Images
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    My Classifieds

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Laphroig is fantastic ..I love it but you really need to like peaty scotch.

    just had an Oban 15 , wich was quite good. Macallan 18 is my favorite by far though.
    2016 Boxster Spyder - Ipanema blue

    Past:
    2013 platinum silver boxster S

    Current:
    2005 BMW 330 xi
    2012 BWW X5D (hers)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NC/CA
    Posts
    5,579
    Likes (Given)
    1254
    Likes (Received)
    1673
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSteve View Post
    Lots of nice drams, but that Highland Park 25 is special. How is it that there is a little left?
    Do you need help with it?
    The Highland Park 25 and The Maccallan Rare Cask have new bottles waiting in the wings.
    2016 Cayman "Black Edition"
    2015 BMW R nineT

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    905
    Likes (Given)
    339
    Likes (Received)
    391
    Images
    1
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by gfspencer View Post
    The Highland Park 25 and The Maccallan Rare Cask have new bottles waiting in the wings.
    On my way!
    2016 CS, Guards Red, Black Interior, 20" Carrera S partially black, PDK, Sport Chrono, SportDesign Steering Wheel, Sports Seats +, PDLS with HBA, Convenience, Red Belts, Bose, SS sills illuminated, Wailing NA flat 6!

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NC/CA
    Posts
    5,579
    Likes (Given)
    1254
    Likes (Received)
    1673
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by X73 View Post
    Not ready for the Laphroaig.

    The coffee cup was the result of a little household challenge. The overtime has been ramping up at work again, and we need to take the money when it's on the table. During those times, some of the little things in life (like doing dishes) occasionally seem to fall by the wayside, and I certainly didn't marry my young wife for her housekeeping abilities. She does a great job, but when things occasionally aren't 100% around the house, I still have nothing to complain about- I'm still the most fortunate man in the world to have her as my wife.

    The reason I've taken this up, is because of our upcoming England/Ireland/Isle Of Man/Scotland trip. We're taking a month to do it. Two weeks of that is going to be for the 2016 Isle Of Man Tourist Trophy races (we have a luxury cottage rented for practice week and race week). But for the few days we will be in Scotchland, I thought it might be nice to do a distillery tour. We'll be staying in Edinburgh along the Royal Mile, within staggering distance of BrewDog's Edinburgh pub. I'd really like to get ahold of a bottle of Tactical Nuclear Penguin (a 64-proof Imperial Stout).
    Laphroaig is an "acquired taste". I do not like Scotches that are medium peaty. I want the smokey stuff or nothing.

    I've never heard of Tactical Nuclear Penguin. (I drink mainly German bier.) Actually beer and whisky are not that far apart. In a way whisky is just distilled beer.

    If you are in Edinburgh you are not that far from the Speyside region where most of the best single malts are made. (Edradour Distillery* - Scotland's smallest distillery - is only 70 miles away and the drive is scenic.) Hire a driver to take you to two distilleries - one in the morning and one in the evening. Do the tours, taste four or five Scotches at each distillery, and have the driver bring you back. Or visit Glenkinchie Distillery. (Glenkinchie is not a Speyside distillery. It is a highland distillery.) Check their website. They run a shuttle bus from downtown Edinburgh. Glenkinchie Distillery would be a little more "touristy" than Edradour but you could still have a fun time and have a dram or two and not worry about driving. (Do the more expensive tour. You get more attention and better Scotch.)

    Here is a website for some basic tour information: Private tours to Scotland's whisky distilleries

    The Isle of Man is one of the last things on my "Bucket List" but I doubt that I will ever get there. (I've ridden around Ireland and I crossed the Alps on a BMW R1200GS! I did 235 kph on a BMW R1200RS on the autobahn. Those were three things on my list.)

    Have a great trip!
    _____________
    *Edradour has quite a few "orphan casks". Orphan casks are casks that are bought up when distilleries close. They are often very old, very rare, and very tasty.
    2016 Cayman "Black Edition"
    2015 BMW R nineT

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    905
    Likes (Given)
    339
    Likes (Received)
    391
    Images
    1
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    There aren't many left, but I think Glenkinchie is a Lowland distillery, is it not?
    2016 CS, Guards Red, Black Interior, 20" Carrera S partially black, PDK, Sport Chrono, SportDesign Steering Wheel, Sports Seats +, PDLS with HBA, Convenience, Red Belts, Bose, SS sills illuminated, Wailing NA flat 6!

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    977
    Likes (Given)
    155
    Likes (Received)
    251
    Images
    7
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by X73 View Post
    Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...
    I like how your topic on drinking Scotch is bracketed on the forum index by your two topics on guns.

    Naw, not going to read anything into that...
    The Land of No-Roof cars!
    2015 Base Boxster, Guards Red/beige, sport suspension/seats/steering wheel
    2007 Honda S2000, New Formula Red
    1964 Sunbeam Tiger, White with Guards Red stripes.

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,692
    Likes (Given)
    945
    Likes (Received)
    980
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by gfspencer View Post
    Laphroaig is an "acquired taste". I do not like Scotches that are medium peaty. I want the smokey stuff or nothing.
    Scotch is going to be a process for me.

    I've never heard of Tactical Nuclear Penguin. (I drink mainly German bier.) Actually beer and whisky are not that far apart. In a way whisky is just distilled beer.
    Tactical Nuclear Penguin was one of the early shots fired in a war between two breweries (Scotland's BrewDog, and Germany's Schorschbräu), to make the world's strongest beer. Tactical Nuclear Penguin is a 64-proof Imperial Stout made by Brewdog. Brewdog's next one was "Sink The Bismarck", an 82-proof quadruple IPA that had a higher alcohol content than most whiskies. The one after that was "The End Of History", a 110-proof beer packaged in tuxedoed roadkill, that sold out instantly at about $1,000 a bottle. Seriously.

    They have some other beers that you might find interesting:

    "Bitch Please" is an 11.5% Barleywine style beer made with Laphroaig malt and aged in Jura single-malt whisky barrels.

    "Tokyo Rising Sun" is a 13.2% Imperial Stout brewed with jasmine and cranberries, and aged in Highland or Lowland whisky barrels for 4 years.

    And "Paradox Jura", a 15% Stout aged in whisky casks that previously held Isle of Jura whisky.


    If you are in Edinburgh you are not that far from the Speyside region where most of the best single malts are made. (Edradour Distillery* - Scotland's smallest distillery - is only 70 miles away and the drive is scenic.) Hire a driver to take you to two distilleries - one in the morning and one in the evening. Do the tours, taste four or five Scotches at each distillery, and have the driver bring you back. Or visit Glenkinchie Distillery. (Glenkinchie is not a Speyside distillery. It is a highland distillery.) Check their website. They run a shuttle bus from downtown Edinburgh. Glenkinchie Distillery would be a little more "touristy" than Edradour but you could still have a fun time and have a dram or two and not worry about driving. (Do the more expensive tour. You get more attention and better Scotch.)

    Here is a website for some basic tour information: Private tours to Scotland's whisky distilleries
    Thanks for the tips, brother.

    The Isle of Man is one of the last things on my "Bucket List" but I doubt that I will ever get there. (I've ridden around Ireland and I crossed the Alps on a BMW R1200GS! I did 235 kph on a BMW R1200RS on the autobahn. Those were three things on my list.)

    Have a great trip!
    Thanks. The TT is a big deal for us too.

    My background is as an expert-licensed road racer- we are strongly considering shipping our riding gear there ahead of us, and renting a Ducati Superbike to take a lap of the mountain course at speed, two-up, on Mad Sunday. My fun-sized wife is the fastest passenger I've ever taken out on the back of a motorcycle- I've done lap times good enough to earn an expert license, or to go in the fast group at a track day, with her on the back of my 1000cc SuperSporticon race bike. 160 mph (about 260 kph) on one wheel down the straights (she loves doing high-speed wheelies), and knee-down in the corners (she climbs around on the bike with me so that she can hang off with me), and she's even good at clamping down on my hips and bracing herself on tank on the brakes- I've been able to pass people on the brakes with her on the back.
    Last edited by X73; 02-19-2016 at 12:06 PM.
    Guards Red 2016 Boxster, Black Top, Black Interior, Model Designation Delete, X73 Sport Suspension, Manual Transmission, Satin Black 20" Carrera S Wheels, Smoking Package, 2-way Leather Sport Seats Plus, Guards Red Seat Belts, Leather SportDesign Steering Wheel. Ordered 08/14/15, locked 10/30/15, entered body shop 11/10/15, completed 11/13/15, entered Emden 11/17/15, exited Emden 11/24/15. Sandy Eggo 12/19/15. Purchased Christmas Eve 2015.

  17. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    5,813
    Likes (Given)
    409
    Likes (Received)
    1590
    Images
    4
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    My Classifieds

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by gfspencer View Post
    My Single Malt Scotch Bar - (31 different bottles) (Bourbons and whiskeys are kept elsewhere.)


    Can I be your friend and come visit?! I myself will never be buying $350 bottles of scotch... Then again that what I was thinking about buying Porsche 15 years ago

    I can't keep that many bottles open and not empty at the same time. But I do have a shelf in the kitchen full of empty bottles. Need to take picture.
    Last edited by T-Design; 02-19-2016 at 12:21 PM.
    T-Design : Ergonomic accessories bespoke designed for Porsche
    Phone Mount
    Over 200 happy customers here on P9
    Memory Module
    remembers auto/start/stop, PSE, Sport and Sport+* settings
    Sunglass Holster, Tablet Mount and more at

  18. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NC/CA
    Posts
    5,579
    Likes (Given)
    1254
    Likes (Received)
    1673
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSteve View Post
    There aren't many left, but I think Glenkinchie is a Lowland distillery, is it not?
    Sorry, you are correct. It is a lowland distillery.

    I keep a spreadsheet of all the different single malt Scotches that I have tried. I have tried 117 different single malt Scotches in the last 12 months. Of those 117 only 4 are lowland Scotches: 1 Rare Ayrshire, 1 Bladnoch, and 2 Glenkichie. The great majority of the single malts that I have tried are from Speyside.

    I have only tried one blended Scotch - Johnny Walker Blue at the Blue Room at Gleneagles.
    2016 Cayman "Black Edition"
    2015 BMW R nineT

  19. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    905
    Likes (Given)
    339
    Likes (Received)
    391
    Images
    1
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by gfspencer View Post
    Sorry, you are correct. It is a lowland distillery.

    I keep a spreadsheet of all the different single malt Scotches that I have tried. I have tried 117 different single malt Scotches in the last 12 months. Of those 117 only 4 are lowland Scotches: 1 Rare Ayrshire, 1 Bladnoch, and 2 Glenkichie. The great majority of the single malts that I have tried are from Speyside.

    I have only tried one blended Scotch - Johnny Walker Blue at the Blue Room at Gleneagles.
    That is an impressive burn rate. I used to be in a scotch club and I kept track for years, but don't anymore. I think I was up to 80 distilleries and somewhere around 150 "expressions" before I stopped tracking. My 80 year old buddy down the street was way ahead of me at that time.
    2016 CS, Guards Red, Black Interior, 20" Carrera S partially black, PDK, Sport Chrono, SportDesign Steering Wheel, Sports Seats +, PDLS with HBA, Convenience, Red Belts, Bose, SS sills illuminated, Wailing NA flat 6!

  20. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NC/CA
    Posts
    5,579
    Likes (Given)
    1254
    Likes (Received)
    1673
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSteve View Post
    That is an impressive burn rate.
    Many of those were small sips! I'm sober 98% of the time.

    Master of Malt (which is a great site for Scotch information) has whiskey by the dram. You can buy little, tiny bottles of different Scotches from them. They are usually grouped in some sort of a theme. I can't get them delivered to North Carolina but my son gets it in California. It is a great way to try different Scotches without committing to a full bottle. Then if you find something that you like you can buy a whole bottle.
    2016 Cayman "Black Edition"
    2015 BMW R nineT

  21. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    5,813
    Likes (Given)
    409
    Likes (Received)
    1590
    Images
    4
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    My Classifieds

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Part of my kitchen decoration

    T-Design : Ergonomic accessories bespoke designed for Porsche
    Phone Mount
    Over 200 happy customers here on P9
    Memory Module
    remembers auto/start/stop, PSE, Sport and Sport+* settings
    Sunglass Holster, Tablet Mount and more at

  22. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    977
    Likes (Given)
    155
    Likes (Received)
    251
    Images
    7
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Enjoying a nice single-malt Scotch...

    Quote Originally Posted by X73 View Post
    Tactical Nuclear Penguin is a 64-proof Imperial Stout made by Brewdog. Brewdog's next one was "Sink The Bismarck",
    Unable to find Sink the Bismarck, I took Tactical Nuclear Penguin to a bring-an-obscure-beer party. Everyone got a taste, passing around shot glasses of the stuff. No one asked for seconds.
    The Land of No-Roof cars!
    2015 Base Boxster, Guards Red/beige, sport suspension/seats/steering wheel
    2007 Honda S2000, New Formula Red
    1964 Sunbeam Tiger, White with Guards Red stripes.

  23. Remove Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite single malt
    By winchester21 in forum General Off-Topic
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 07:21 AM
  2. Nice looking mod Cayman S!
    By Cocodrilo in forum 987 Cayman and Boxster Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:08 PM
  3. You don't need a video game to enjoy driving.
    By mpollard in forum 987 Cayman and Boxster Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:05 AM
  4. Porsche Cayman S: Enjoy life in this curvy classic
    By mpollard in forum 987 Cayman and Boxster Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 05:57 AM
  5. AutoSite's nice review
    By Cay Kai in forum Automotive Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 09:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
« Back