2006 Cayman S - Cayman "GT"
2006 Cayman S with approximately 44,500 miles on the car and less than 15,000 on the engine (from 2008 Cayman S Sport via napleton Motorsports - original engine included in the sale).
Featured car on Planet-9.com for many years this car is now up for sale, unique, one of a kind, with many thoughtful and well integrated modifications (See Garage Pro listing for list) including full Capristo Exhaust integrated with Sport button on dash, DSC suspension, Bilstein PSS Damptronic with TPC sway bars, adjustable camber plates and drop links, EVO intake, Softronic Tuning, Custom speed yellow interior pieces including backs of seat shells, rear hatch pieces and center console. Speed yellow stitching and carbon fiber accents. Strutking clear engine cover with custom yellow stitched leather surround. Dension 500 ipod and Bluetooth integration for PCM.
I am including with the sale the following items:
1) All original parts taken off the car, that means original bumper, original wheels & tires, etc. I have saved it all!
2) Original engine that was running when taken out of the car then torn down for inspection, needs a new sleeve for 1 cylinder and then rebuilt, even as a core the engine has value, but it is the original engine for the car so I kept it.
3) All service / repair records, all receipts from any items purchased for the car and probably some miscellaneous articles too!
I also have available separately (not included with car)
1) GT3 Carbon Fiber race seats in speed yellow with extra cushions
2) Set of BBS RGT 18" wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Tires (good for at least one DE weekend maybe 2)
3) Harness bar and TeamTech harness in yellow/black
While the car did see track time in its early years after blowing the first engine I only tracked the car a couple more times to prevent any damage to the replacement engine. Car did set lap record for stock class at HPT of 1:46 and change for a 2.5 mile course. Car has dyno'd at 335 HP to rear wheels, I think those dyno charts are in the forum or in the Garage Pro listing.
I am going to list the car plus included items for what I'd like to get out of it, but I am willing to entertain reasonable offers / alternatives. There won't be any fees through the Panjo classifieds as we will handle payment via cashier's check or other standard payment form. I am willing to take a deposit to hold the car until you can pick it up. If you cannot pick up the car then you can pay to have it shipped via a car carrier at your expense, I will make the car available to the carrier company.
I am sure you will have questions so feel free to ask me directly via email or PM, or feel free to ask publicly in the forum. I'm happy to answer what I can.
List Date: 4/20/2016
For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006 Cayman S - Cayman "GT"
On Sale For: $42,000.00