I thought it might be beneficial to GT4 owners and enthusiasts to start a GT4 specific track tuning configuration WIKI where members can all edit the same topic post and include their own setting and experiences trying to get the best performance out of their GT4 on track, in an autocross, etc. I will create some initial headings but if you feel like there should be more headings then feel free to add them and we can all work to build them out as appropriate.
Front Suspension Settings
- Example what degree of camber are you running
- Example what setting is your front sway bar at
- Next item, etc.
Rear Suspension Settings
- Example rear sway bar setting
- Example rear toe setting
- Next item, etc.
- Example ABC Wheel 19" approx. wheel weight 20lb Front / 25lb Rear
- Example Goodyear 20" Volcano R compound inflated to 35psi front 38psi rear
- Example Pirelli 19" SuperDuper Sticky Slicks inflated to 32pst front 30psi rear shaved 2mm heat cycled
- Example Putrid Yellow Pads front, Racing Red pads rear
- Example Titanium Shims
- Example Super Sweet Red brake fluid
- Example XYZ Super Tune Stage 1 on 94 octane gas
- Example Fabulous Speed Headers and catback with valves set to open at 3000 rpm
Misc / Other
- Example Shrek Harness 6pt
- Other Misc
- Example: Changed front bar to setting 3 and was consistently 3 seconds per lap faster at VIR turning a 1:57 instead of 2:00
- Example: Switched to Putrid Yellow Pads and 60-0 stopping distance dropped by 3.4 feet average of 5 runs.
- Example: Switched to P-Sub-Zero R compound tires and according to car G Meter turn 3 at Laguna Seca went from 1.14 to 1.21 G's max over 10 laps of testing
General comments about your setup, changes you made, results measured, etc. Anything else you want to fill in to better explain what you tried at the track or autox to improve your lap times, etc.