In lighter news, lately, the whines have been piling up:
1. I pull up to one of those Hippie Grocery stores, the "green" stuff where everything is organic and rots in two days because of no preservatives. I never could figure that out. Mankind spends its entire history, tens of thousands of years, to figure out how to preserve food and now they take the preservatives out and charge you more money. This is insane. And its rots quick. Anyway, I see the huge, full sized SUV in the access lane between two handicap spots. I walk through and its definitely the access lane, some lady just sitting there in from of the sign that says
Obviously, it was more important for her to be right next to the door the law meant nothing and no, she had no handicapped plate either.
The entitled attitude is getting out of hand
2. Go into the "organic store". Find nothing but "hand raised", range free, no hormone, bottle fed, hand picked, humanely killed chicken. Picked up a package and the raw juices slop out the whatever was holding the package together (it can't be plastic cause plastic = bad ) all over my hands. Now sticky and all raw chicken has salmonella. Totally Pizzed, I turn to the employees who just have a dazed look like spaced out from the lack of preservatives doing nothing. I have to find some wipes far away.
Now I'm furious. Not sure why I stopped there other than it was convenient. Not going to happen again.
3. Head home, driving behind someone, window down, smoking. Who smokes? Did they get the memo? The one thing I've learned from watching Live PD is 90% of the people they stop continue smoking while the cuffs go on. The driver casually flips the lit butt out the window like its 1964. Oh yeah, no rain for a week either. All is hot and dry.
4. There are four lanes, two turn left at a light and clearly say left turn only. The other two go straight. Car in the far left lane, at the light, decides he is NOT going to turn left but wants to turn right. So he CUTS ACROSS THREE LANES OF traffic to go right
OMG. I thought I saw a lot of lame moves but this was one of the best.
5. In the far right lane to turn right. SUV decides to cut in front of me. Bravo. Puts on his blinkers and make his move. OK. Gets to the light. Makes the right turn, no blinkers Just takes a right without any indication of movement.
If there is another thing I've learned from Live PD is that the LEOs stop people for small things: No turn signals. Rolling through stop lights and then get nailed for drugs in the car, outstanding arrest warrants, etc. Then they run, which is always fun because everyone knows you can't outrun the radio. The best ones run HOME, literally home as if going home mean they wont get arrested for felony evading police. Like look! I'm home. You can't come here.
Use your signals.
6. Which brings me back to Live PD. TV is just crap, total garbage taken over by weird nonsense. I dropped Netflix a year ago because it raised it prices too often and it too was taken over by the liberal nonsense that everything has to contain PC everything in every episode rather than just representing whatever. I do have Amazon Prime video simply because I have Amazon. I'm running out of Big Foot Movies to watch. How many Big Foot are out there? Although six seasons of Justified wa pretty good.
And so I'm left with Live PD, which at least has cars in it and people getting busted for driving 100 MPH. They get pulled over. LEO asks why your driving so fast and the answer is ... well cause? Take the DUI test, get busted for DUI. Repeat. Or ... roll through a stop sign, get pulled over, dog comes over sniffs the car. Bye Bye as they go to jail for drugs. If they only followed the rules of the road they wouldn't be on TV.