Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came from a solid Honda/VTEC community but since i’ve traded in for a 981S more than a month ago, i find it hard to look for fellow car enthusiasts for the 981/987 platform on IG.
May it be for DIY, picture ideas or even the occasional meet if you’re local, list down your IG handle and lets support each other’s passion for the Cayman/Boxster !

Here’s mine:

540 Posts

-Mike

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
What is Instagram?

Sorry for being snarky, but since we got forced to use for work Microsoft's version of Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram all rolled into one app (Teams) while working from home, my life is miserable. May toys made for kids with nothing better to do with their lives be damned to eternity - just as those who force them onto other people who lived their life peacefully and whose only crime to deserve such punishment is the responsibility to put food on family table. :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
What is Instagram?

Sorry for being snarky, but since we got forced to use for work Microsoft's version of Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram all rolled into one app (Teams) while working from home, my life is miserable. May toys made for kids with nothing better to do with their lives be damned to eternity - just as those who force them onto other people who lived their life peacefully and whose only crime to deserve such punishment is the responsibility to put food on family table. :p
You in Cincinnati? Me too. Here’s my Instagram: @Emosgarage. Check it out. E

1 - 16 of 16 Posts