JOB OPENING: PORSCHE PRODUCT EXPERT
Are you passionate about performance cars? Do you find yourself researching mods and giving your friends advice on how to set up their cars? If you're determined to find a job that combines your career with your passion, then this is your chance! APEX Race Parts is seeking enthusiasts who want to join our elite team of Product Experts.
There are no cold-calls or sleazy sales techniques here. We don't have salespeople, and you don't need sales experience. We're enthusiasts first and foremost. You will become our customers' guru, teacher, and coach. At APEX we take customers under our wing, help them identify their true needs, and then pass on our wisdom. We ensure customers take a holistic approach to modifying their car, and that they feel enlightened by the time their purchase is complete. That's the way spending money on go-fast parts should be.
Your day will consist of answering questions, giving fitment recommendations, light order processing, and post-purchase support. Your objective is to make technical info easy to digest, decrease response times, and support the continued expansion of our company. The majority of your interactions will be via email, car forums, and over the phone. Although you'll take pride in your one-on-one customer interactions, your real success will come from your ability to teach the community en masse by continually improving our fitment guides, forum threads, and product pages.
Our Porsche Product Expert Is:
- A truly passionate Porsche enthusiast, whose friends would easily define them as such.
- Broadly familiar with Porsche performance parts and proper vehicle setup from suspension and brakes to alignment. We'll give you a Ph.D. in wheel/tire setup, but you should already have an A.A. degree in modding cars for track use.
- Not a track newbie. They have experience with track days (HPDE), autocross or competitive events.
- Known for their exceptionally high customer service skills that earns them mountains of positive reviews and referrals.
- Passionate about writing; they're known for creating blog posts, DIY threads, articles, publications, with examples to prove it.
- Articulate with extremely clear written and verbal communication skills. Grammar Nazis welcome.
- Already computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office, and has experience interacting via online forums.
- Equipped with marketing street smarts so that all public communication accurately represents the brand's standards.
- Provide customers with detailed wheel/tire/suspension/brake fitment recommendations and product education.
- Use our CRM to track and process all customer questions and issues until they're solved.
- Use our project management tools to stay organized and to collaborate with coworkers.
- Help our knowledge survive the apocalypse by assisting our experts to document, organize, and build out detailed technical guides for use in our internal and customer facing Help Desks.
- Help transform our website into a 24/7 sales machine by continually improving educational and product content in order to reduce customer dependence on email or phone for clarification.
- Get hands-on with the community by engaging in relevant automotive forums, where you'll answer questions, maintain our commercial threads, and post guides.
- Defeat trolls by keeping yourself composed and writing responses so sensible that it blows their minds.
- Represent our company and products as we introduce ourselves to new automotive communities, makes, and models.
- Be our customers' spokesperson and represent their "pain-points" as APEX selects new products to develop for the community.
- Learn to support additional products as the catalog expands.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical benefits package
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Access to our full shop with lift and tools to work on your car
- Work in your underwear - Telecommuting supported
- Support your track addiction with reimbursements for HPDE and autocross event registration fees
- Eligibility for the SEMA college grant and loan forgiveness program
- Casual dress environment where T-shirts and jeans are welcome
- Get employee discounts and freebies on APEX products and schwag
- Participate in company activities including karting, track days, and VR racing with our in-house simulator
Do Not contact us directly by phone or in person. All applicants must apply via email.
APEX is an equal opportunity employer.
Who are we?
APEX Race Parts is a close-knit team with a burning passion for anything that can set a lap time on a race track. We've been in business since 2007 and our core competency is designing and distributing lightweight performance wheels. We wake up every day with a mission to eliminate compromise from our enthusiast customers' pursuit of maximizing vehicle performance. APEX has a tech startup vibe. Problems are solved here with a heavy emphasis on custom technology, modern tools, and innovation. The growth of our team and the maturing of our company has opened a new chapter where we expand beyond the BMW market and grow into every active enthusiast community that attends track days.