With an increasing number of Porsche enthusiasts mounting APEX wheels on their vehicles for street, track and race use, we see many photographs of APEX wheels shared throughout the forum and social media. The purpose of this thread is to compile on-car photography of different APEX wheel fitments on various Porsche chassis while providing the community with detailed information surrounding wheel and tire fitment, alignment settings, brake and suspension clearances and more.
Please feel free to ask questions along the way, we have experts ready to provide technical support. You can find more information about our 18" Porsche SM-10 wheels HERE.
Other readers would greatly appreciate if you included the following information to accompany your photos:
- APEX Wheel Model, Finish, Size & Offset
- Front and Rear Tire sizes, Tire Make & Model
- Suspension Modifications, Camber Plates if applicable
- Any required alignment settings such as added negative camber
- Any other required modification (Spacers, fender rolling, etc.)