With an increasing number of enthusiasts mounting APEX wheels on their Porsche for street, track and race use, we see many photographs of our wheels shared throughout the forum and social media. The purpose of this thread is to compile on-car photography of different APEX wheel fitments on various Porsche chassis while providing the community with detailed information surrounding wheel and tire fitment, alignment settings, brake and suspension clearances, and more. Please feel free to ask questions along the way, we have experts ready to provide technical support. You can find more information about our 18" Porsche SM-10 wheels HERE.
Feel free to just share pictures, but we know other enthusiasts would greatly appreciate if you included the following:
- APEX wheel model, finish, size & offset
- Front and rear tire sizes, tire make & model
- Suspension modifications if applicable
- Any required alignment settings such as added negative camber
- Any other required modification (spacers, fender rolling, etc.)