Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: themperor

Description: 2005 Porsche Boxster 2.7L, Black with Tan interior, 31,000 miles, 5-speed, first owner, clear title and no accidents (small ding on the rear bumper). Garage kept with original paint in great shape and flawless convertible top.

Porsche factory options include: Basalt Black Metallic paint, Xenon Headlamps, 19” Carrera S wheels with color crests on Sport Conti tires, Preferred package plus (rain sensors, Bose surround stereo, wind screens, heated seats, climate control AC), dual exhaust tips, front chin spoilers, GT-3 front vent, clear corner lamps.

After market options: 19” Forgestar Wheels with Nitto tires (245/35F and 285/30R)with lots of tread, custom carbon fabric wrapped interior, CF exterior vents and mirrors, short throw shifter, EvoM air filter, Bilstein PSS9’s Coilover suspension (height and ride adjustable), H&R front and rear sway bars, Clear headlight protection film and rear smoked film (can be removed), Smart Key electronic module (allows for autolock doors and mechanical top adjustments), all weather mats, Lo-Jack GPS Security system.

Car has always been serviced at Porsche at factory maintenance schedules and I have full history and receipts for service and warranty work done. Never abused or driven on the track.

You get all the aftermarket parts AND all the stock parts which include the second set of wheels and tires, stock springs and shocks, stock sway bars, factory floor mats (brand new).

I am open to offers as I have cared for this car since new and would like to see it go to an enthusiast who will equally enjoy it.

Lots of photos are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/dhoungl...authkey=Gv1sRgCPfjtdCv4LLG4wE&feat=directlink

Call me 408-219-4402 or email.

WILL SELL FOR $27,500 without aftermarket wheels and tires. Comes with stock Carrera S,

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts