Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an 06 Boxster a few months ago. I didn't get any information about the radio. I just discovered the pushing the FM button scrolls between FM1, FM1, Best FM and FM AS. I'm not sure what the difference is between them. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
You might try the files section. Many of the owners manuals etc are available as pdf's. Might find the info there.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I got an 06 Boxster a few months ago. I didn't get any information about the radio. I just discovered the pushing the FM button scrolls between FM1, FM1, Best FM and FM AS. I'm not sure what the difference is between them. Any ideas?
May I suggest downloading the owner's manual and carefully study it. Lots of nifty features are inside. I kept finding new things for a month or more after I got my CS. And enjoy your ride when Spring coems. Ed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May I suggest downloading the owner's manual and carefully study it. Lots of nifty features are inside. I kept finding new things for a month or more after I got my CS. And enjoy your ride when Spring coems. Ed
I was able to get an Owners Manual from eBay, but there's nothing in it about the radio. As for enjoying the car in the Spring, it's my daily driver, except when there's snow on the road, so I've ben enjoying it most of the winter!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
In the dead tree versions the owners manual and radio manual are separate. Saves giving the new owner the PCM manual when they have the CDR-24 and vice versa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts