Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Ive been a Cayman S owner for a bit over 6 months now and I have to say I am loving it more and more all the time.
Just did my second DE after a long cold winter here in flagstaff. The car is amazing to me in every way and the admiration it inspires all around is really cool. Its interesting that it attracts much more attention than my old 996tt.
I bought it with 14k on clock for a steal. I immediately had pss9 coilovers installed at a very low height. A few weeks later I put on a Borla exhaust with the 3.5 inch tips. With this I addressed my 2 main issues with the car and really transformed it into something very exotic and special I feel.
Interesting how something a simple as lowering can really change the look of the car. Other Cayman owners flocked to the car at the first DE I went to to question why it looked so different and better.
I recently took the car on a very cool drive from flagstaff thru oak creek canyon, sedona, jerome and over the mingus mountains into prescott. It was such an incredible drive. I would highly recommend a detour if you are traveling thru the area!
I snapped a few pics along the way. Hope you enjoy :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jerome is an interesting place, sort of a ghost town built on the side of a hill. The road to and from here is a dream :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This a pretty nice shot I snapped while I was picking up a friend who was dropping off his 996tt at Evolution Motorsports after the DE. Took all these with my iPhone lol.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Very nice. I am very surprised as to how I have finished today at the Silver Sag ePCA hillcross against the 911's up here. The only 911's ahead of me are race prepped cars. I am COMPLETELY stock on EM tires. Tomorrow is another day of racing though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts