Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 Pair 2015 Porsche 981 Boxster / Cayman OEM Tail Lights

1 pair - Left, Right - 2015 OEM 981 Boxster / Cayman Tail Lights.
Fully functioning and excellent condition with OEM boxes for shipping protection. These came from my personal vehicle.
Ships from Miami, Florida.

List Date: 6/18/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1 Pair 2015 Porsche 981 Boxster / Cayman OEM Tail Lights
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 1 Pair 2015 Porsche 981 Boxster / Cayman OEM Tail Lights

Hi Im reaching out to anyone at Panjo. I've sold these lights Tuesday morning, and I still havent been able to collect my money from Panjo.
I get this message:
"ERROR: Panjo’s payout to PayPal just failed. A rep has been notified and will manually transfer the payment within 24 business hours. Sorry for the inconvenience and delay!"

Neither the email or phone support has responded to my request, nor has anyone manually deposited money to my Paypal account.
I now have a Buyer that has been waiting over 48 hours for me to send out his purchase, but Panjo isn't transferring the money to me.

Any help is appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.