Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was told that my 2015 Cayman had this recall too but have not set up an appointment yet. They told me it is not high priority but would like to know more details.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was told that my 2015 Cayman had this recall too but have not set up an appointment yet. They told me it is not high priority but would like to know more details.
My dealer just did this on my 2014 Boxster while I had the car in for something else.

I found this TSB with detailed instructions for the service in the downloadable PDF (attached here). They have to replace the "Tank Leakage Diagnosis Module" and associated air filter on the fuel tank's charcoal canister. I guess as a TSB it doesn't rise to the level of an actual recall.

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
I just got a call for this. Unfortunately, I'm not close to the dealer during SiP. I doubt they'd send me the part for me to do. It doesn't seem too urgent. At the worst, I'd get a CEL.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Just got a text on my phone from my selling dealer stating it is a recall for my 2013 Boxster, and that I should contact them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts