Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18" BSA Racing Wheels with Hankook Tires

Hey guys I'm looking to upgrade to 19s.

BSA Racing Wheels
18x8
18x9

I decided to go ahead and post them for sale to gauge interest. Wheels are in good shape with minor curb rash on the rear wheels.

Hankook Ventus Tires with 4,000 Miles - 80% Tread Left
235/40/18
265/40/18

Make me an offer if you're interested. When they're cleaned up they seriously pop and stand out. Very willing to negotiate!

List Date: 4/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 18" BSA Racing Wheels with Hankook Tires
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 18" BSA Racing Wheels with Hankook Tires

Bump! These would make great track wheels too! Just make an offer

803 Posts

I really wish I had the vehicle to buy these rims! Bump for a great sale! Let me know what you have in mind for those 19s, I would love to source your next set!

·
Registered
7 Posts

Where are you in Virginia? Could you post a closer pic? What are the offsets? Are they hub centric? Pardon my ignorance but I haven't seen this wheel brand before. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'm in Midlothian, just outside of Richmond. I'll post some close up pics as well. The guy who owned the car before me had plastidipped the wheels red, so there's still some red on the curb rash areas. This will probably come off with some goo-be-gone or something, I just need to get out there and do it. To be honest I'm not sure exactly what hub centric means and I don't know the offsets. Is there any way to measure that with the tires still on?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Also, the black part of the wheels are much darker in person, not faded looking like in the pics.

·
Registered
7 Posts

The offsets should be written on the inside of the wheels often as ET40 for example. The wheels look good on your car. Are you using any spacers? Hubcentric means the inside center of the wheel fits the outside center of the hub without the use of centering rings. How much is your car lowered? Any interest in some kind of swap for Porsche 19" lobster fork wheels Plastidipped black?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks I'm out of town for the week, but I didn't see any offset markings on the inside. Yes I guess they are hub centric and no spacers. The car is lowered with H&R springs. I probably wouldn't be interested in trading for the lobster fork wheels. I am however interested in other 19" wheels if anyone else wants to make a trade. Please let me know if anyone has any other questions. I would love to sell these next week!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hey guys still haven't gotten the offset, but I'll check asap. Anyone interested?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts