Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18" Cayman S II wheels MPSS tires

!8" Cayman S II wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires and working TPMS (as of fall 2016) and Porsche gold center caps. Sizes and date codes on tires are pictured. Wheels are not pristine but outsides are quite presentable with a few nicks and scratches. Inside of barrels have some marks and stains with some glue residue from previous wheels weights. These were not pristine when I bought these used for track duty, but I did not care for their intended use. I did only 3 DE's in the beginner green group. Plenty of tread left (8/32") for someone to burn up on track or street.

List Date: 5/14/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 18" Cayman S II wheels MPSS tires
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
404 Posts
Re: 18" Cayman S II wheels MPSS tires

Still available? How would shipping to VA be handled?

My 2014 CS is on 20s. Would going to 18s require any adjustment to the SCU, which has been reflashed?

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I have someone who says they are taking them. If they back out I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts

To answer your other question, no adjust to CPU, even an aftermarket flash. Make sure 18" wheels will clear your brakes.

Are these going to be for winter or do you want a softer ride for the street?

I have this combination on my Gen 1 (18" and PSS) and love it. Very comfortable (for a Gen 1 with Sway-bars and Damptronic coil-overs.) The ride on your '14 should be better than my car even with 20's.

:cheers:

·
Registered
580 Posts

These are great as a second set of wheels. Light and strong with tons of tire choices available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.