Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me preface this by saying I have relentlesly searched this forum as well as google for my answer, including the wheel sizes thread.

Hi everyone, I am new here and new to porsche in general. I have always been a DIY car person with SAABs and BMW and am having difficulty figuring out wheels for my new to me 2014 cayman s. It currently has 20" wheels on it. It is going to be my daily driver year round and I will attempt to make it through a WNY winter. I have always put snows x4 on my vehicles in the winter and understand the importance of doing it for this car as well.

I would like to do a slightly less wide tire and I have found a set of wheels that were from a boxter/cayman (unknown year). The specs of those wheels are:

Front: 5x130 18x8 et 57
Rear: 5x130 18x9 et 42

Vehicle 2014 cayman s (PDK, no suspension upgrades)
Does anyone know if these will fit as in, do i need spacers, or will they not fit at all?

TIA
bGPeqiC.jpg

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
They fit just fine. Many of us with the 981 use the older 987's 18-in for track.

803 Posts
Hello Easyski,

We have relationships with many wheel manufacturers, and would love to work with you to help find the perfect wheel combination for your 2014 Cayman S. I sent you a PM and hope to hear back from you soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts