Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Note that I did not order these through the groupbuy. I placed my order on the last day of January and received these today. The lag was a bit unbearable near the end due to some confusing info from Forgestar, but they arrived and now onto the wheels. Thank you to Forgestar for overnighting this set.

Here's how she looked beforehand:

Today I received a call from both Forgestar and Sonic MS giving me the heads up. Oh?

Centercaps, rings, and bolts were all securely taped inside one of the boxes. Sonic's Hunter machine made quick work of everything. Tires are 245/35F and 275/35R. Now onto the finished product...

+48 front and +35 rear

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have been waiting for pictures of the 19" Forgestar F14 Gunmetal on a black Cayman. Thanks Scott. Your car looks great. How's the ride though?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have been waiting for pictures of the 19" Forgestar F14 Gunmetal on a black Cayman. Thanks Scott. Your car looks great. How's the ride though?
Thank you. The ride is unchanged (I'm coming from stock 19"). The Hankooks are much too new for any review. Sonic MS had another set of flat black F14's waiting for a customer....those looked gorgeous!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nice!

I'm thinkin' about gettin' a set of those but in 18" for my Arctic Silver Cayman.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Thanks for the daytime pics? Did you have any of the issues with the stock bolts...so much back and forth on the orginal thread.

You lowered or on stock height?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I've been reading the back and forth on the Forgestar thread, I do not think anyone is questioning the quality of the wheel. And if you have the center ring and the correct bolts they seem to work fine. I just think a few members were upset because they needed them mounted and were under the impression that the stock bolts would work, so no other bolts were ordered / available from the installer.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts