Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

19" Forgestar F14 Gunmetal & Hankook V12 [PICS]

7K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  scottschoe 
#1 · (Edited)
Note that I did not order these through the groupbuy. I placed my order on the last day of January and received these today. The lag was a bit unbearable near the end due to some confusing info from Forgestar, but they arrived and now onto the wheels. Thank you to Forgestar for overnighting this set.

Here's how she looked beforehand:

Today I received a call from both Forgestar and Sonic MS giving me the heads up. Oh?

Centercaps, rings, and bolts were all securely taped inside one of the boxes. Sonic's Hunter machine made quick work of everything. Tires are 245/35F and 275/35R. Now onto the finished product...

+48 front and +35 rear

See less See more
#2 ·
I have been waiting for pictures of the 19" Forgestar F14 Gunmetal on a black Cayman. Thanks Scott. Your car looks great. How's the ride though?

#14 ·
I've been reading the back and forth on the Forgestar thread, I do not think anyone is questioning the quality of the wheel. And if you have the center ring and the correct bolts they seem to work fine. I just think a few members were upset because they needed them mounted and were under the impression that the stock bolts would work, so no other bolts were ordered / available from the installer.

#23 ·
I was also interested in these wheels but the issues that I read scared me away. Its unfortunate as I liked these wheels and the price was good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.