Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1969 Triumph TR6

I am selling my 1969 Triumph TR6. It is in excellent running condition with upgraded brand new SU carbs, all new suspension, new tires, new battery, new pretronix electronic ignition, new wires, plugs, Toyota 5 speed transmission conversion (more reliable and a 5th gear for highway cursing), and fresh oil. The car has the original motor that was rebuilt in 1994 by the original owner, and the valve seats were converted for unleaded fuel. No rust. This car was originally sold in San Francisco CA and has the black California Plates.
This car needs cosmetic work...paint and body work. It was repainted in a non-orignal green in 1994. I have many new parts that were intended for restoration including a new in the wooden crate windshield and all new trim parts. I had intended to take it to a body shop this winter but, happened upon a Porsche that I could not pass up. I don't have room for the TR6 and had to put it in storage last week. I hate having it in storage and would like to pass a cool car to someone to enjoy. It's super road worthy and drive ready. I will include with the sale both the soft top and the factory hard top with all hardware. I have three bins of spare/original parts. I will accept the best offer on this great British Car.

List Date: 1/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1969 Triumph TR6
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
Re: 1969 Triumph TR6

Wow.... is the price a typo? Or in need of so much work?

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
Re: 1969 Triumph TR6

Sorry guys; the way it came up was weird on my mac...I believe I have it fixed now.
:D

Pity. I was already looking for flights to the Bay Area ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts