Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have my automatic 1998 Porsche Boxster for sale or for parts. Currently, the engine needs to be rebuilt or replaced dude to a broken valve., but is drivable on four cylinders. I'm looking to get rid of the car by the end of the month. There are a ton of good parts left, such as the hardtop, a new relay for the convertible, spare tire, and much more. Exterior is silver and interior is red. Feel free to message me for more details, pictures, or anything else. The car is in the Myrtle beach, NC area. Thank you!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have a 1997 silver Boxster and - assuming your parts would work on my car - would be interested in learning more about the hardtop, the new relay for the convertible, and other components you referenced but did not specifically mention. no need to include anything relating to the automatic transmission, my car has the manual unit. please include pricing for each if it has been determined yet. eager to hear from you. thanks very much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 1997 silver Boxster and - assuming your parts would work on my car - would be interested in learning more about the hardtop, the new relay for the convertible, and other components you referenced but did not specifically mention. no need to include anything relating to the automatic transmission, my car has the manual unit. please include pricing for each if it has been determined yet. eager to hear from you. thanks very much.
If you're comfortable with giving me your number to communicate easier and so that I can provide pictures, please PM me. If not I can try and upload them here.

·
Registered
323 Posts
good morning JTEX - would love to p.m. you but, have never p.m.ed anyone and have no idea how to do it. you however, may reach me via email at [email protected]. I look forward to the possibility of hearing from you. thanks for your accommodation.

Phil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts