Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

I currently own a CL55 AMG and am considering a 2008 CS with PASM, Sport Chrono, Preferred Pkg in Black w/ Sand interior (oh of course it's a manual).

I have the dealer down to $45.8K is this decent? Is there anything I should be concerned about with this year/model/pkg??

Thanks Much!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops...I forgot the mileage...it has 18K miles and has PASM, Sports Chrono, Preferred Package, Xenon, Extended Navigation, Natural Brown Leather & AutoClimate

Thanks!

·
Registered
393 Posts
That sounds a little high. I've seen several now coming up in the classifieds of Porsche publications in the high 30's and low 40's with comparable equipment. Obviously mileage plays a part and what condition the car is in overall. Does it have new tires? That alone can set you back 1200-1500 bucks. Many appearance options that come on the car don't have much of an effect on the resale price in my opinion. However, things like sport chrono, PASM, HID lights, Bose radio tend to bump up resale.

My two cents. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
45.8 not too bad with all these options. 18 is a little higher on miles so I think there should be some room to negociate. If the car is clean and has good tires you are in the ballpark. Make sure it has been serviced according to the book minimally. Certainly try to talk them down a little bit :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts