Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My first post so I hope its a good one!

If anyone is interested in touring around Scotland or maybe driving the NC500 then this may be of interest. I've linked a couple of amateur videos documenting 2 x Boxsters (981 S) touring the west coast and mountain resorts.

The cars covered circa 850 miles in 2 days so at the very least may help with future road trip planning or be useful if you are interested in buying a 981.

Both cars are PDK and fitted with PSE hence all the pops and bangs.

Grab a tea or coffee and watch, please like and subscribe if you enjoyed them.

Part 1

Part 2

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I absolutely love Scotland! I have traveled there a handful of times competing playing the bagpipes I cant wait to go back and would love to have my car with me! I loved the videos, reminded me of traveling around on the coach buses and visiting the distilleries.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I absolutely love Scotland! I have traveled there a handful of times competing playing the bagpipes I cant wait to go back and would love to have my car with me! I loved the videos, reminded me of traveling around on the coach buses and visiting the distilleries.
Thanks man, yes a drivers paradise in many ways, I'm glad that you enjoyed them, hit subscribe as there will be more to come.

·
Vendor
6,480 Posts
Beautiful drive, thanks for sharing! As I would be never able to drive my Boxster there :(

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
My first post so I hope its a good one!

If anyone is interested in touring around Scotland or maybe driving the NC500 then this may be of interest. I've linked a couple of amateur videos documenting 2 x Boxsters (981 S) touring the west coast and mountain resorts.

The cars covered circa 850 miles in 2 days so at the very least may help with future road trip planning or be useful if you are interested in buying a 981.

Both cars are PDK and fitted with PSE hence all the pops and bangs.

Grab a tea or coffee and watch, please like and subscribe if you enjoyed them.

Part 1

Part 2
Very cool and thanks for sharing, I think I could properly wear a car out driving on the cool roads that are all over the world, oh to have a pocket book so deep and the time to try it! :)

·
Premium Member
5,834 Posts
There are so many reasons to love Scotland! I play the pipes, own a kilt, and consider myself to be a Single Malt Scotch aficionado. Many, many years ago I drove my own BMW 528 around Scotland. Lately I have been traveling to Scotland with my son. My son and I drink the Scotch and we let someone else drive for us in a van. After several trips we have managed to visit distilleries in all the main Scotch regions and we have been to a master class.

However, I can't think of anything more fun than what you are doing. Driving around in a Porsche over there would be the ultimate trip. Cool videos! Thanks for posting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts