Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
You all act as if it's not trivial to option any of Porsche's vehicles to double MSRP or more. I've personally seen a $110K Cayman S that was waiting for its orderer to come in and pick it up.

For some a purchase like this is not about depreciation - there are in fact few if any options that have any payback at resale.

Instead it's about wanting your car to be exactly as you want it.

·
Registered
607 Posts
You all act as if it's not trivial to option any of Porsche's vehicles to double MSRP or more. I've personally seen a $110K Cayman S that was waiting for its orderer to come in and pick it up.

For some a purchase like this is not about depreciation - there are in fact few if any options that have any payback at resale.

Instead it's about wanting your car to be exactly as you want it.
Agreed, but the Panamera is one ugly car that is not worth the MSRP... but then I have heard so many people question why I paid so much for my $110K 997.2 S instead of getting a Corvette ZR1... to each his own.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Agreed, but the Panamera is one ugly car that is not worth the MSRP... but then I have heard so many people question why I paid so much for my $110K 997.2 S instead of getting a Corvette ZR1... to each his own.
Ugly?!! Come on!
You're entitled. But they continue to grow on me and I liked them to begin with.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts