Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Porsche Boxster 987.1 - black everything, Tiptronic, low miles, super clean - No Longer Available

2005 Porsche Boxster 987.1 - black everything, Tiptronic, low miles, super clean

If you are looking for a good looking, fun to drive sports car at a reasonable price then this 2005 Porsche Boxster should be high on your list. Car was originally purchased new by an elderly gentleman at Bluegrass Motorsports Porsche in Louisville. He put about 25,000 miles on it before trading it back in on a 911 at Bluegrass Motorsports last year. I was lucky enough to stop by while they were wrapping the deal up and snatched it. Since then I have added about 8000 miles. Both of us have followed the recommended service schedule and all service has been performed by Bluegrass Motorsports Porsche.

The car has never been on the track or had any aftermarket performance parts installed. I have installed aftermarket wheels, different exhaust tips, and painted the side vents to match (originally silver). The car currently has 32,500 miles and counting and is equipped with the Porsche Tiptronic transmission. Car is extremely clean inside and out. Paint has a lot of metal flake in it that looks amazing in the sunlight.

$23,000 OBO. Does not include shipping.

List Date: 8/30/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2005 Porsche Boxster 987.1 - black everything, Tiptronic, low miles, super clean
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 4 of 4 Posts