Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the time with my Volt is coming to an end 3 weeks from now. I have driven it almost 32k in 3 years and remarkably only have used 112 gallons of gas. While that is great, the last year of my lease I felt like I have been driving an elevator to work. Few months back I got my hands on a 06 CS. Next week I am having some work done on the car to get it ready to be my DD. I will be doing the brakes, changing the oil, air filter, etc. I will also be fixing the awful curb rash on the wheels. I don't want to upgrade the wheels as I like the 18" it came with. However, while the wheels are fixed I do have an option of color choice on them. My car is Atlas Gray with a Stone Gray interior. I am leaning toward satin black maybe or graphite gray:crazy:. I think. Something to look good but not give a dull look to the car. I am not too sure.

Thought about gray with a red stripe around the rim to go with the brake calipers. really no idea but I don't want to screw it up

Thanks for you suggestions in advance.

:thanks:
Paul

Also thanks for great information on this site.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went a little bit simpler on the wheels.
Should have the car back tomorrow. Getting the windows slightly tinted too....and yes that is the Chinese exhaust hanging from the back. I might cut it down a bit once I see the car.

wheel car 1.jpg wheel car 2.jpg wheel car 3.jpg

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
+1. I think they are sharp too. I used to like all black wheels, but not anymore, except maybe on a white or silver car.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My black wheels are being shot down. :). They will have to last this summer. Maybe next year I will go with dark red or something!:beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts