Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Cayman S 6spd Speed Yellow 29k miles SoCal

I?m reluctantly putting my Cayman S up for sale to make room for another car. If I had the garage space for both it would not be for sale. It has always been garaged and is not my daily driver. It is in excellent condition. $79k sticker price, including $10k of exclusive options that I?ve never seen on another Cayman. This is a very unique, special ordered car in a desirable, hard to find color combination. A southern California car from the beginning, it was sold new at Porsche San Diego. I purchased it CPO with 8k miles on it. I?m the second owner and it has 29k miles on it now. I?ve done oil changes every 7k miles with Porsche A40 spec approved Motul 8100 X-cess synthetic since I?ve owned it. Previously it was dealer serviced. All services documented in the book with the owner?s manual. No damage history.

2006 Cayman S
Speed Yellow
6 speed manual
19? lobster claw wheels
Sport seats, sport steering wheel
Sport Chrono
PCM navigation
Bose audio
Seat heaters
Xenon lights

Interior and exterior silver painted trim package incl. spoiler lips, front grilles, side intake grilles, console and PCM trim
Shifter and E-brake handle in aluminum and leather
Porsche crest on headrests and console, yellow leather trimmed floormats
Speed yellow gauge faces
Speed yellow headlight washer caps
Extra thickness sport steering wheel

Dealer installed clear bra

Asking $32,000. Serious inquiries only, no joyrides. Please make sure you have spouse permission if required and funds available. PPIs welcomed at buyer?s expense, there are a lot of very capable Porsche shops close by and I?ll be glad to take it in for you.

List Date: 6/27/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006 Cayman S 6spd Speed Yellow 29k miles SoCal
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2006 Cayman S 6spd Speed Yellow 28k miles SoCal

Price reduced to $34,000

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Still available. Open to reasonable offers. Going on local autotrader tonight. Would like to see it go to another enthusiast.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

No, sorry. I'm not going to sell the floormats separately.

·
Registered
2 Posts

This is extremely odd -- someone has posted your classified to Craigslist in Victoria, BC, using almost all the same copy but taking out the reference to SoCal and converting everything to km.
I'm assuming this isn't you, Trizzex?
2006 Cayman S 6spd Speed Yellow low km

...semi-relatedly, I'll happily offer $32k CAD for your Cayman. :p

·
Premium Member
438 Posts

That is a great car, sorry you are selling. But like you, hope you sell it to a Planet 9 aficionado.

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts

This is extremely odd -- someone has posted your classified to Craigslist in Victoria, BC, using almost all the same copy but taking out the reference to SoCal and converting everything to km.

Sadly there are scammers on Craigslist like this everywhere.

I'm still interested in the floor mats! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The ad in Victoria is definitely not mine. Unfortunately this is a common scam on craigslist. Please flag the ad. My car is sold. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

Very interesting first post...?

This is a scary situation for the OP! Or maybe doesn't affect him at all, that is the problem with online sales, really tough to determine the validity of the item!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

The ad in Victoria is definitely not mine. Unfortunately this is a common scam on craigslist. Please flag the ad. My car is sold. Thanks!
Glad to hear the good news!

BTW, I flagged the ad on Craig's list.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Very interesting first post...?
Well, I'm looking for a CS, and was checking out the classifieds here as well as Craigslist... and figured it was worth registering to bring up the odd apparent scam - as I may end up wanting to contact other Cayman owners anyway!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

Well, I'm looking for a CS, and was checking out the classifieds here as well as Craigslist... and figured it was worth registering to bring up the odd apparent scam - as I may end up wanting to contact other Cayman owners anyway!
Welcome and good luck with your quest!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts