Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Fleminton Porsche 2 weeks ago while my company car was being serviced at the Ford dealership next store. Had a great conversation with John Nelson and told him I was interested in an Artic Silver Caymas S. He called me yesterday afternoon with news that he just got in an Atlas Grey CS.

I took it for a test drive this afternoon, great car w/5200 miles, Preferred Package Plus, SC, Black and Grey full leather. I have my heart set on an Artic Silver but thought I would pass the info along to anyone interested. No affiliation, etc.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not affiliated with the dealership so cannot say if the car is still available or not. I doubt that I was the only person that was called about this car, you may want to call the dealership and ask for John Nelson to see if they still have the car if you are interested in it.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
31 Posts
As of Friday the car is still availible, I havent had the time to swing down to visually inspect the car or see how flexible on price the dealer is, but I might htis weekend. It seems the greatest challenge in grabbing a used CS is finding one that is not black or AS; P

·
Registered
125 Posts
I live in Flemington and I can say that John Nelson is a really nice guy and does know Porsche cars. On the other hand Flemington Porsche is not nearly as negotiable as some of the other dealers. Again, I live in Flemington, but I bought my Porsche over 50 miles away, all based on price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.