Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: mcb001982

Description: Description: Thank you for stopping by to view this 2006 Cayman S 6 speed. This vehicle still has factory warranty which is good until November 30th of 2010 or 50k (which ever comes first). I have a clean and clear title in hand so the transaction can go smooth and quick. The current mileage on the odometer is 9,766 which may vary up to 100 miles by the end of this listing but no more. The vehicle had its 10k service around 2,500 miles ago and was given a good bill of health. The car is located in L.A. California and the new owner would be responsible for the shipping. I would be more than happy to put you in contact with a reliable and economic shipping company that I have used to go from NY-LA with my vehicles on many occasions. I have listed the original build sheet below so you know the exact options on this vehicle. Please note that this car is in perfect condition with the only exception of the lower chin spoiler on the passenger front of the bumper with a small scrape on it - otherwise it is scratch, dent, and ding free with absolutely no paintwork at all. The 2 things that I had installed on the car was a 3m film protector for the front to protect against stone chips and also the factory sport steering wheel which was installed at my cost before I purchased the vehicle for $2,500.00 for both items. Please feel free to contact me with any question at [email protected].

VIN WP0AB29836U781987
Model/Type 987 120
Warranty Date 11/30/2006
MSRP $67,225
BSEMDL BASE Porsche Base Model .00
TOPCLR 56 Cobalt Blue Metallic Top .00
INTERI AN Black Standard Leather .00
OPTION P15 Pwr Comfort Seats w/Driver Mem .00
OPTION P74 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package .00
OPTION 342 Heated Front Seats .00
OPTION 397 18" Boxster S Wheel .00
OPTION 446 Wheel Caps with Colored Crest .00
OPTION 692 6-Disc CD Changer .00
OPTION M6A Black Mats - Porsche lettering .00
BDYCLR 56 Cobalt Blue Metallic .00

More...

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
It's a beautiful car...hope the sale goes well for you (if it were a little newer model, I'd hop on over to LA and buy it!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts