Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2006 Cayman S. It's Basalt Black in color. 6 speed manual. It's got 91k as of today, but that will go up as I drive the car as much as I can because I love it so much.

I bought the car in October, love it to death. Only reason for selling is I need something with more room. I do not have to sell it, but it would be nice to be down to one car and one car only. I drive it as much as I can which is often. I try not to drive it when it rains though, but that's about it. I bought it from South Carolina, flew from Memphis to SC and drove it straight home with no hiccups. When I got home, I had the spark plugs changed to TPC specs along with the coil packs by a local shop. I've changed the oil every 2500 miles with OEM filters and my dealership recommended oil. I was told by PO that the clutch was changed 3k miles before I bought it, but can't confirm it. It does feel solid though. The car has an aftermarket radio and amp in it, it sounds great through the Bose speakers. Below I will include a link to the build sheet to see the cars options as well as VIN.

All in all, the car's a solid car. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it everyday, as I practically do. I wouldn't hesitate to track it either. The car isn't a 10/10 on exterior or interior. The exterior could use a nice detail w/ paint correction, I may have this done the longer the car stays in my possession. The driver seat has a small rip, doesn't bother me as I had a pair of seats I wanted to put in the car.

I can arrange shipping for the car if need be, but I will try to disclose EVERYTHING about the car before hand. If any questions or concerns or for more pics please do not hesitate to text or call me at 901-236-3316. I will take pics in the morning of the car and post them up for you all. I'm fairly firm on my price. ONLY trades I will take is for 4 doors + cash.

As promised, here's the link for the options:

2006 Porsche Cayman S Build Sheet | porschedealer.com

Also, I may be interested in parting the kit if someone offers. I WILL NOT pull off the kit until someone drops a deposit. Should the kit sell, I will re-list the car accordingly.

Pics: (more will be uploaded in the morning)

porsche again.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts