Year:2006
Make:Porsche
Model:Cayman
Mileage:67200 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:3.4 L
Trim:S
Selling a nicely-modded 2006 Porsche Cayman S. I bought this well-equipped example in 2009 and am the second owner. This Cayman has proven herself to be a dependable, super-fun driving machine and remains great on the track or the street. Clean carfax, clear title, only 67,000 miles. Stock elements include:

6-sp manual
Arctic Silver Metallic exterior
Black leather interior
PASM system
Sport Chrono package

List of mods includes (~chronological order):

OEM short-shifter kit
5mm wheel spacers
Braided steel brake lines
Harness bar
GT-3 front sway bar
GT-3 front brake ducts
18" OZ Allegherita wheels
Race-style wheel studs
Rennline rear subframe stabilizer bar
X51 deeper oil pan baffle
Guards Torsen-style limited slip differential
RSS LTW Flywheel and Clutch Masters FX 250 Clutch
Soul performance headers with cat-back race exhaust (sounds amazing!!)

Also, there's a Wilwood hitch behind the rear license plate to tow a small trailer. Car has been meticulously maintained by professional mechanics. Very clean inside and out, with normal wear & tear. Every single oil change/fluid flush, spark plug replacement, O2 sensors, etc. were handled to keep her in tip-top shape and I have a thick file of maintenance records. Over-rev report shows zero revs in higher categories. Always garaged. Please also note that I'm a certified Porsche Club instructor and very responsible human. :)

Asking $33,000 obo. (FYI: also selling an extra set of matching OZ wheels wrapped with Toyo R888Rs if you're interested, and a small race trailer as well, please inquire if interested.) Prefer local buyer, though I have a car shipper to recommend. I mainly just hope this stellar machine goes to somebody who'll drive her like she's meant to be driven. Thanks for looking!