Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Porsche Cayman S 30K Miles 6-Speed

2006 Porsche Cayman S with 30,244 miles, 6-speed manual transmission, power seats, sport steering wheel, Bi-Xenon head lights, Bose stereo/speaker upgrade, 19in wheels and upgraded leather. Purchased the car in Sept/Oct of 2016. Very fun and attractive car with absolutely zero mechanical issues. No dents and the paint is in great shape and the red really pops! Tires and brakes are still pretty full and have a lot of life left. Oil was just changed and have only used Mobil 0W-40 as recommended. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Over-rev report attached from when I bought the car for what that's worth. Highway miles since then and I can provide a recent Carfax to anyone who would like it. Contact at [email protected] with any questions or picture requests. I had an exhaust and plenum/TB on this car for less than 3K miles which have been swapped back to stock for the sale. I am willing to sell these with the car if anyone is interested. Update as the car is now on the East Coast!

List Date: 7/28/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006 Porsche Cayman S 30K Miles 6-Speed
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.