Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Porsche Cayman S - Loaded!

I bought this car last April and I have only put a little over 2000 miles on it. I would rather see it go to someone that will drive it more. This is one amazing car and it's loaded from the factory. Here are some of the just the options:

6SP MANUAL
PCM
PASM
SPORT CHRONO
HID
BOSE
CD CHANGER
POWER SEATS
YELLOW SEAT BELTS
LEATHER
19" TURBO WHEELS

Rear tires are new with less than 500 miles on them. Previous owner installed a Stebro exhaust system and added the K&N drop filter. The only thing I did to the car was paint the side vents and lower portion of the side mirror black and paint the lower spoilers yellow to match. Other than that, the car is stock. Just had the oil change done at Eurosport in Renton and they said there is nothing wrong with the car and was amazed of how clean it was.

I've driven a lot of cars and I can say that this is probably one of the best handling cars out there for the money. Accident free and Carfax is available upon request. No trade and I am currently financing the car through BECU.

List Date: 2/18/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006 Porsche Cayman S - Loaded!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts