Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Porsche Cayman S Manual 59k Miles

Immaculate Black on Black Cayman S. 6-Speed Manual. Mid Engine car. Drives like a dream. I'm the 3rd owner and have owned for 3 years.

58800 miles, and will go up slowly as I keep driving it. (Very Low Miles)

Well taken care of. Always Garaged. Never driven in Snow. Never Tracked. No Accidents.

Sports Chrono Package w/ Sport Button
Sport Plus Seats (Rare and highly sought after)
Heated Seats
Sport Steering wheel (Leather wrapped)
Sport Short Throw Shifter
Porsche Dynamic Lighting System (Bi-Xenon ultra bright headlights)
Bose Audio System
Bluetooth Audio Streaming and Phone integration
3M Clear Bra on front bumper, fenders, and hood.
Cayman R style Side Decals
Suntek Carbon CXP tints with lifetime Nationwide warranty. (Top of the line carbon tints, paid $500 to get them installed)

Only reason for selling is to upgrade to a newer one.

No mechanical issues, Regular oil changes. Recent VA Safety Inspection valid through March 2018. Replaced Spark Plugs within last 5k miles. Tires still have plenty of tread left and brakes are good for many more years. Good Clutch. Water pump and serpentine belt also changed out. Feel free to pay a local mechanic or dealer of your choice for A Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI), and I'll be happy to take it there to get that done.

List Date: 5/14/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006 Porsche Cayman S Manual 59k Miles
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.