Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
A bit pricey for a 2006 w high mileage ...keep lookin..a lot of better options out there, chk cars.com and cargurus.com and Rennlist marketplace...good luck

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
A bit pricey for a 2006 w high mileage ...keep lookin..a lot of better options out there, chk cars.com and cargurus.com and Rennlist marketplace...good luck
This is his classified for sale ad in the classified forum. It's already his car so.........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
330 Posts
This is his classified for sale ad in the classified forum. It's already his car so.........:rolleyes:
....people shouldn't be making price comments in this thread. If you think it's too much money - then don't buy it - no one asked for a price evaluation.

Reactions: ICNU

·
Registered
330 Posts
I do question the actual ad posted here. It appears to be from a dealer who specializes in Porsche, but isn't a sponsor here. I'm not certain what the rules are about that here, but most forums that isn't allowed.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
....people shouldn't be making price comments in this thread. If you think it's too much money - then don't buy it - no one asked for a price evaluation.
Yep, its commonly referred to as classified "thread crapping". Its worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If one doesn't like the price then negotiate behind the scenes privately with the seller or move on. It appears to just be a simple mistake in this case though, and the assumption was that the OP was asking about the car. I use the "New Post" button when reading through new threads and its easy to overlook the fact that its actually a classified thread you may end up in instead of a discussion thread.

Good catch on the ad originating from a dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts