Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I've just bought my first Porsche, a 2007 Cayman and I love it like nothing else I've ever driven.

I've sorted various issues with the help of this forum including the dreaded hatch rattle but this one has me stumped.

When my lights are on my non drivers side foglight (UK car so left hand drive) is on.
I've tried everything, earth appears to be correct, I've even tried a different dash switch out a friends 07 Cayman and it continues to do the same thing.

Even more weirdly is if I pull the light switch out 1 or 2 clicks to turn the fog lights on they both come on and are working.

I've looked through the manual and I can't find anything that would give a reason for this 1 foglight being on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've just been pulled over for driving with my fog lights on and failure to maintain as they assumed one was out (Soon sorted once I explained I hadn't realised and proved my fogs weren't on and it was a fault, just told me to get it fixed).

Look forward to your replies.

Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have a similar problem with our 987.2 Boxster but with driver.s dipped light. Have taken in to local Indy and requires a new ecu that controls the lights I have been told that the part is £220

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts