Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Cayman S Interseries Spec Race Car

I am selling my 2007 Cayman S Interseries spec race car with a 3.8l conversion that was just finished a couple of weeks ago. The 3.8 engine has only been run for a couple of hours for sorting as is a significant difference from the 3.4l. The car is in excellent condition as a race car and has never had any major accidents, tub or frame damage. It has had a wrap most of it?s life that was just pulled off and the paint is in excellent condition w/ very few chips. Windshield looks very good w/ few chips as well. In addition to the 3.8 conversation, I also put about 15k worth of service and updating to the car so it could be as fresh as possible. In total w/ the 3.8, approx 36k was spent on the car in the last few months. The Racetech seat was put in last year as new and only has about 3 hrs of seat time on it. The Cobra passenger seat is in excellent condition as well. This car has been very well maintained and has approx 11k track miles on the Chassis as it was converted from a street car at 10k miles. All records are available and no overs on the new engine. The numerix shifter and race cables are all new.

Build is listed as follows: ITC tune fully integrated with the under-drive pulley, Fabspeed headers and full race exhaus, Transmission cooling system,Center radiator for additional engine cooling, AIM data system with smarty cam, Wired and plumbed for cool shirt, Carbon fiber center console, Fire system,RaceTech racing seat, Removable steering wheel, Harness belts, Guard Limited Slip Differential, JRZ Motorsports race 3 way adjustable shocks with remote canisters, TPC sway bars, Adjustable drop links, GT3 adjustable lower control arms, Adjustable race toe links, 600 # springs,CCW wheels, ITC Spec rear wing and front splitter, ITC Spec brake package with GT3 cooling ducts, Mantis deep sump oil pan and baffle, Porsche Motorsports air/oil separator, K&N air filter, De-baffled air intake, Numerix shifter, and Race shifter cables.

List Date: 9/17/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2007 Cayman S Interseries Spec Race Car
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts