Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: F430GT

Description: VIN WP0AB29897U780182 2007 PORSCHE CAYMAN S; Factory warranty until August of 2011, 3.4L Flat-6 295 HP. Midnight Blue on Black leather; 29,500 Miles; 19inch Carrera Classic Alloy Wheels; 6 Speed Manual; HID Headlights; Keyless Entry with Alarm; Bose Premium Audio; Heated Seats; CD Player. Porsche AG made several upgrades to the engine and electronics for 2007 due to the engine problems reported by the 2006 Cayman and Cayman S, hence the large price gap between 2006 and 2007 Cayman. Available for PPI (Porsche Pre-Purchase Inspection) at buyer's cost. No accidents, no history, non-smoker, not a daily driver, one owner car. The Cayman just won the Best Handling car in America, competing against supercars like the Audi R8 and Corvette ZR1 by Motor Trend. This is the best handling car made by Porsche, with superior dynamics compared to the Porsche GT3 RS and GT2. 6-speed manual transmission. No aftermarket modifications other than an ipod connector, and a special module to operate trunk, doors, mirrors through the ignition key. Brand new tires installed in Janaury 2010. Midnight Blue is the best blue from Porsche, and a very exclusive color in a Cayman S. Please contact me via email as preferred method, leave a phone and email address. You can also reach me via phone and leave a voice mail, and I will try to contact you as time permits. Thanks a lot. No trade-in cars accepted. If financing, arrange finance pre-approval before committing to sign a sales contract.

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts