Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Cayman S PRICED TO SELL WITH LOW MILES

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my 2007 Cayman S with 43,000 miles. The car itself has been babied since day 1. Perfectly maintained, garaged, no accidents, flawless title. I'm currently the second owner and bought the car with 38,000 miles. The car was a certified preowned vehicle straight from the Porsche dealership so all services were done prior to purchase. The only reason why I'm selling is because I do not drive it enough to justify keeping it and I'm currently in a financial bind. My loss, your gain.

As for the exterior, I would give the car a 9/10 and the interior a 10/10. 9/10 because there is a microscopic ding on the driver side door that can be pulled back to perfection, just been lazy to do it. Another thing to note is that one of the foglights need to be replaced although it still turns on. Engine runs flawlessly with absolutely no issues.

The car has 0 aftermarket modifications. Factory options include:

- Automatic transmission with Tip Tronic shifting
- Navigation
- Bi-Xenon HIDS

Serious buyers only with CASH in hand. The car is priced way below its value so I'm looking for a NON-NEGOTIATING buyer.
Looking to sell ASAP so feel free to contact me @ 916-225-5948.

Regards,
Sung

List Date: 11/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2007 Cayman S PRICED TO SELL WITH LOW MILES
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: 2007 Cayman S PRICED TO SELL WITH LOW MILES

Absolutely beautiful car. Good luck.

Sent from my Venue 11 Pro 5130 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts