Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

It's not your typical Cayman, and I'm pretty sure many people here won't like it, but sharing anyways! ;)

Modifications List

• AirRex Struts
  • AirRex Digital Management
  • -3.5 Front Camber, -5.0 Rear Camber
  • RSS Tarmac Front Lower Control Arms

• TechArt Carbon Fibre Front Lip
  • Stock Fenders, No Roll/Trimming

• FVD Brombacher Headers
  • FVD Brombacher High Flow Cats
  • FVD Brombacher Catback Exhaust
  • Low Temperature Thermostat

• BBS LM (19x8.5 +25/19x11 +18 on 235/35/19 & 265/35/19)
  • GT3 Master Cylinder
  • Hawk Street Race Brake Pads
  • ECS Tuning Stainless Steel Brake Lines
  • AP Racing PRF600 Brake Fluid

• Pioneer AVH-X5750BT
  • Rockford Fosgate P1675-S
  • Rockford Fosgate P142

On the way...I've got:

• TechArt Side Skirts
  • TechArt Carbon Fibre Rear Wing

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Reminds me of that great 1975 Classic song Low Rider! by War. They play it every day on WOCL 105 HD (Orlando Classics), and every time it comes on I punish my eardrums with my 1000W JL amps, speakers and huge subwoofer.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like you are quite a car enthusiast....

does it go up at all or just stay at that height? how do you navigate the parking?
Goes up and down at the press of a button! It only parks at this height, usually I drive around with about a 1~ Finger Gap. Will raise it to higher than stock height when I get into parking garages, and when I need the clearance and what-not!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love the LMs and honestly most of your setup. I just don't like air suspension on sports cars, although i see the convenience factor. Assuming when it's actually driving you have significantly less camber? or is that -5 when its at ride height?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love the LMs and honestly most of your setup. I just don't like air suspension on sports cars, although i see the convenience factor. Assuming when it's actually driving you have significantly less camber? or is that -5 when its at ride height?
It sits at about -5 at Ride Height. It doesn't get too much more when I air out it seems though.

I come from Volkswagens, so I'm all about the slammed look! It's convenient for me too, to be able to raise the car and get into parking garages and what-not easily! It's not for everybody though!

I <3 this.

A little too low for me but it does look absolutely perfect!

Do you have a link to that front lip?
Lip came with the car, but it's just a TechArt Front Lip!

Some updated photos!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.