Description: It has ~4,100 miles.
When not in use in winter (or rain) it is under a Wolf indoor car cover on a battery tender. Car cover is included in sale.
It is near mint....absolutely nothing wrong.
I had the complete 3M clear bra installed on the nose and rockers. (I have the receipt.) I love 3M and you can't really see it on the gray paint.
Sample of specs/options....
- 6sp manual
- Smart key
- All power options
- Metropolitan Gray Mica exterior with a Cosmo Red leather interior evoking its Cosmo Sport heritage, Mazda's first production rotary engine.
- Unique floor mats, interior door trim and heated front leather seats with an 8-way power driver's seat.
- Blue tint fog lights
- 40th Anniversary Rotary Engine badge
- Unique 18-inch aluminum alloy design
- Sport suspension with Bilstein shock absorbers
- Urethane foam injected front-suspension cross member
- Silver painted engine cover
- Rear spoiler, ground effects
- Fender strakes trim
- Bose® 9-speaker 300-watt sound system with in-dash 6-CD changer
It has full factory warranty including the 100k mile engine.
Hartford (area), CT
Clean title/CARFAX. $24,900 b/o
Serious inquiries only....