Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: ulmpharmd

Description: For sale is this pristine example of a 2008 Porsche Cayman S. 14, 600 miles. This car features Meteor Grey exterior on Stone Grey interior and was special ordered with a long list of rare options making an even better buy for someone as you will not pay for these now. CONDITION: The exterior finish of the car has been highly maintained as i detail high end cars as a side business. The front end has a clear bra which has kept the front nose paint like new. The interior Grey interior looks as if it were on the showroom. All scheduled maintenance has been done on the car and it had a full diagnostic work up done at Park Place Porsche in Dallas before i bought it about 4000 miles ago (these records are available). The car has not been driven in rain since i have owned it and is always garage kept. The tires have at least half of life remaining. Never smoked in. Factory warranty is still remaining on the car as they come with a 4yr/50k mile standard. Never had any issues with the car at all.FEATURES AND OPTIONS: This car was a special order car and sticker msrp was around 76k. The options on the car are as follow:-metallic meteor gray paint-model designation delete-front cargo tray liner-interior FULL Leather (very hard to find...includes full leather dash, door panels, instrument cluster, backs of seats...as well as having stitching on all of these parts)-stitched leather console (between the seats)-leather console lid-leather sun visors-sport steering wheel-alcantera (suede) headliner in gray-cd changer in addition to single cd in dash-dual power seats with lumbar-bi-xenon headlamps with washers-Bose sound system-yellow instrument dials-memory seatsI might be forgetting some minor options on the car, but nothing major. The color combination and upgraded leather appointments on this car really make this Porsche feel special. I am willing to help set up covered shipping in the U.S as i have before. Please contact me with any questions at 318-840-4479 or [email protected] Thanks, Aaron

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.