Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am about to purchase a 1 female owner Panamera 4s 2011 with 35k KMs on it. I am curious about its reliability, there is a warranty package from Porsche Centre in Hong Kong that costs around 4000USD for 2 years, but not sure if it's the same as the ones USA offers.

I definitely set aside money for oil changes, tyres, other maintenance and repairs and all that stuff those are no problems.

I'm just concerned about big fixes, like replacing engine, or things that cost over 10k USD frequently, should I be even worried about that? I will have mechanics do inspections on the vehicle before purchasing.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi All,

I am about to purchase a 1 female owner Panamera 4s 2011 with 35k KMs on it. I am curious about its reliability, there is a warranty package from Porsche Centre in Hong Kong that costs around 4000USD for 2 years, but not sure if it's the same as the ones USA offers.

I definitely set aside money for oil changes, tyres, other maintenance and repairs and all that stuff those are no problems.

I'm just concerned about big fixes, like replacing engine, or things that cost over 10k USD frequently, should I be even worried about that? I will have mechanics do inspections on the vehicle before purchasing.
Good luck with your new ride, that's a pretty reliable car. The 4.8L is a solid engine. So long as the car isn't AWD it should be pretty problem free for a while. That is low miles, so enjoy for a long time!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good luck with your new ride, that's a pretty reliable car. The 4.8L is a solid engine. So long as the car isn't AWD it should be pretty problem free for a while. That is low miles, so enjoy for a long time!

why does the 4s have a bad rep
same car as OP but a 4s same miles

·
Registered
290 Posts
why does the 4s have a bad rep
same car as OP but a 4s same miles
The transfer case can be a problem, though maybe not as bad as the Cayennes which tend to die between 40-75K miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts