Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts

· Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Well, personal and subjective I guess. The clips I have heard of Soul just resonate the best for my ears. It looks a quality product as well.

Carnewal for me, I've not been able to find a clip with just their headers and stock exhaust on a 987.2S and due to recording method, hardware, location etc, they seem to sound different and in some cases, not good to me. The only reason I'd go carnewal is MOT as they send you back a used OEM part which will pass the visual MOT inspection.

Carnewal is also about 60% of Soul so thats a nice plus as well but again, a new complete header vs a 5, 6, 7, whatever number of years (in my case possibly 8 or more) OEM header with replaced 200 cell cats.

If you do get a Carnewal header, please do me a favor and record clips with your stock mufflers. You're on a 987.2S as well?

· Registered
113 Posts
It looks great! I was searching the net for pics this AM for Porsche with strips. My new to me Boxa needs some color. Those strips are very nice, bold yet subtle. Great job. Can we see the stripes form the front? Where did you get it?

· Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Thanks for the kind words. I got it done locally. 3M film.

Will be adding on side skirts and a front lip this coming week to take me further away from the purist look. Also adding a rear wing that will work with the spoiler. This is perhaps the most controversial and Im not even sure I want to do it yet lol.

· Registered
2006 Porsche Cayman S
56 Posts
81 - 100 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.