Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Just replaced my rear hood struts with the stabilus aero struts off Amazon. Free shipping with amazon prime.

Really easy job. Put the hood into service position, use a flat screwdriver to pry off the clips, and remove. The stabilus comes pre greased so just clip them in and you're done. I had my son hold the hood up.

·
Registered
Cayman 987.2 2.9 PDK
102 Posts
YNWA!!...

Just replaced my rear hood struts with the stabilus aero struts off Amazon. Free shipping with amazon prime.

Really easy job. Put the hood into service position, use a flat screwdriver to pry off the clips, and remove. The stabilus comes pre greased so just clip them in and you're done. I had my son hold the hood up. View attachment 270991

View attachment 270992

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Now where's that UN-like button …
Look forward to your next visit up north to us in KL, lets meet up with @Jkay and @eyeofthetiger !
Lol. Manu fan I guess.... When borders do open, maybe I'll chat to ivan to see if he'd like to do a drive. Perhaps we can meet in malacca for lunch and you guys can take us on some b roads after before we head back home in time for dinner?

·
Registered
Cayman 987.2 2.9 PDK
102 Posts
Lets look forward to the borders opening ...
You misunderstand, its Liverpool Till I Die for me :)

Cheers!

Lol. Manu fan I guess.... When borders do open, maybe I'll chat to ivan to see if he'd like to do a drive. Perhaps we can meet in malacca for lunch and you guys can take us on some b roads after before we head back home in time for dinner?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cool. I reckon after borders re-open, we'll need to let our legs stretch a bit. Should still give some time for things to normalize even after open.
Absolutely. No point rushing. In the meanwhile, we can just take this time to enjoy our ride in Sg...though i must say that the condition of our roads here have deteriorated quite a fair bit

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just saw this ..... I’d love to meet up wit you guys when borders open.... just Let me know and I’ll be there !!
And I used to live in Liverpool for 7 years so not a stranger to LFC haha

·
Registered
Cayman 987.2 2.9 PDK
102 Posts
Up and down the M62 for me for nearly a decade too!

Here is to a nice drive ... In the new year!

Just saw this ..... I’d love to meet up wit you guys when borders open.... just Let me know and I’ll be there !!
And I used to live in Liverpool for 7 years so not a stranger to LFC haha

101 - 117 of 117 Posts