Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: nwg

Description: Im regrettfully selling my 2010 Porsche Cayman S after having it for only 6 mos as my financially obligations have changed in the recent months. This car is amazing to drive and loaded with options. The car has never been on a track and was broken in properly for the first 2k miles and odometer just ticked over 7k.

GT Silver Metallic/Cocoa Full Leather is one of the best color combinations

Options:

Sport shifter
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Automatic Climate Control
Seat Ventilation
Heated Front Seats
PCM 3.0 including Extended Navigation
Bose Surround Sound System
Universal Audio Interface/Bluetooth Interface for Mobile Phone
XM Radio

A porsche roof rack with 2 bike carriers is also available.

Sticker price on this car was just over 78k for the options listed above and purchased the ding removal and tire protection from Hennessy Porsche. Also, a full clear bra was applied before pickup from the dealership and has protected the bumper and hood flawlessly. The only scratch on the car exists under the front bumper about 18 inches from the front lip which occurred from exiting a parking lot on a steep grade.

I will be posting additional pictures after getting the car detailed this weekend.

Please call me at 770-309-3348 with any questions.

More...

·
Registered
389 Posts

by: nwg

Description: Im regrettfully selling my 2010 Porsche Cayman S after having it for only 6 mos as my financially obligations have changed in the recent months. This car is amazing to drive and loaded with options. The car has never been on a track and was broken in properly for the first 2k miles and odometer just ticked over 7k.

GT Silver Metallic/Cocoa Full Leather is one of the best color combinations

Options:

Sport shifter
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Automatic Climate Control
Seat Ventilation
Heated Front Seats
PCM 3.0 including Extended Navigation
Bose Surround Sound System
Universal Audio Interface/Bluetooth Interface for Mobile Phone
XM Radio

A porsche roof rack with 2 bike carriers is also available.

Sticker price on this car was just over 78k for the options listed above and purchased the ding removal and tire protection from Hennessy Porsche. Also, a full clear bra was applied before pickup from the dealership and has protected the bumper and hood flawlessly. The only scratch on the car exists under the front bumper about 18 inches from the front lip which occurred from exiting a parking lot on a steep grade.

I will be posting additional pictures after getting the car detailed this weekend.

Please call me at 770-309-3348 with any questions.

More...
Oh no.... My twin is on the market already. So sorry to hear the news. Was just playing around to see how many GT Silver/Cocoa Caymans were out there and saw your post. Sorry to hear your financial situation has changed. I hope things turn around for you soon. Good luck with selling. You have it at a great price! Someone would be very lucky to get your car at such a deal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.