Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Cayman S PDK

These are getting increasingly harder to find,
2010 Cayman S with 16500 miles, garage kept, never tracked. No paint work, Bilstein PSS9 suspension, AG Wheels, New tires, Sports Chrono package, Updated Alcantera wheel with paddle shift ($1100), BiXenon headlamps, Heated seats, Pioneer head unit with bluetooth/Iphone interface.
No issues, needs nothing... $45,500 OBO

#### PRICING OPTIONS FOR THIS SALE ####

This car has a few aftermarket improvements made to the appearance and the performance that can be substituted for the original stock parts which will result in the reduction of the accepted price of the car. You may mix and match and keep what ever options that you what or I can revert the car back to original stock spec. Here are the list of options and their values ....

- Aftermarket wheels $1500
- Uprated steering wheel $1000
- Bilstein suspension $1000
- Pioneer head unit $250

You can keep or remove any of these items from the sale and I will install and deliver the car with the stock items in their place. Removing them all for example would drop the price that I would accept for the car down to $41750. If you would like the car with one or more of the options removed, make your offer and state what options you would like reverted to stock.

Contact me @ [email protected] with any questions.

VIN# WPOAB2A86AU780160

2010 Porsche Cayman S
Division:
PCNA
Commission #:

Prod Month:
06/2009
VIN:
WP0AB2A86AU780160
Price:
$71,585.00
Exterior:
Arctic Silver Metallic
Interior:
Black Standard Leather
Warranty Start:
November 09, 2009
Additional Equipment
7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
Heated Front Seats
Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
Automatic Climate Control
Bluetooth Interface for Mobile Phone
Sport Chrono Pkg W/Out PCM
Floor Mats in Interior Color
Universal Audio Interface
AN
Black Standard Leather
P75
BiXenon Headlights w/Dyn Cornr
X1
Arctic Silver Metallic

List Date: 8/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Cayman S PDK
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 2010 Cayman S PDK

#### PRICING OPTIONS FOR THIS SALE ####

This car has a few aftermarket improvements made to the appearance and the performance that can be substituted for the original stock parts which will result in the reduction of the accepted price of the car. You may mix and match and keep what ever options that you what or I can revert the car back to original stock spec. Here are the list of options and their values ....

- Aftermarket wheels $1500
- Uprated steering wheel $1000
- Bilstein suspension $1000
- Pioneer head unit $250

You can keep or remove any of these items from the sale and I will install and deliver the car with the stock items in their place. Removing them all for example would drop the price that I would accept for the car down to $41750. If you would like the car with one or more of the options removed, make your offer and state what options you would like reverted to stock.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts