Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yes, nice little video from Dan and I'd have to agree that the CS with 44 more horses and the same weight would probably have a slight edge.
He also mentioned in the article about the crappy workmanship, sloppy trans linkage, glitch in engine control, faulty rev-limiter sensor, and he described the brake pedal to be as grabby as a "drunken Shiner".
Oh, and what about those Carrera S II look a like wheels?

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
I wish those who went to the launch party would have taken more interior pics, especially with say kids sitting in the back seat. If I could fit our kids in the back with the proper child seats this might just be a good family sports car! :) (911's don't have LATCH restraints in the rear seat and instead the owner's manual says to use the front seat for children, which means only 1 as opposed to 2) The Evora also seems a bit pricey but I suspect used ones will drop in price fairly rapidly as did the Elise/Exiges once they were out on the market for a bit.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I wish those who went to the launch party would have taken more interior pics, especially with say kids sitting in the back seat. If I could fit our kids in the back with the proper child seats this might just be a good family sports car! :).
This really depends on how big/tall the driver is, which determines how much space is left for rear seat passengers. I spent about an hour climbing all over an Evora at a local dealer in December and rear space is very tight! I'm 5'9" and pretty trim and limber: with the driver's seat adjusted to suit me, I found it nearly impossible to get in or out of the rear, let alone raise the seat back fully. If one were of slight stature, and had really small, really young kids, maybe they'd fit, at least until they started to grow... Otherwise the rear "seats" are IMHO really just a parcel shelf.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts