Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thank you everyone for attending today and make this another memorable day for me.

For whatever reason (probably due to the fact that none of the usual suspects were attending) I had a feeling that no one would show up this morning.

For about 1 hour, it was just myself and jxreef at the 684 rest stop. This had NEVER happened before for any of our events and I was afraid my hunch was coming true. :(

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally envirospace, Fred the Framer and the 997 cabs, annuci and gundo, came to the rescue!

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The owner of the Cali Azurro Blue 50th Anniversary special edition was actually the winner of the PCA raffle for the car four years ago!

·
VLAGER
294 Posts
Pete, nice to see everyone again and some new folks. Club race got pretty exicting including a red flag race stop for the cup car group-multi-car incident that left the track blocked. Couple of Caymans also included in other sprint races.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone. I finally woke up a few minutes ago, I guess I was more beat than I realized.

A bunch of more fun photos to clean up and post on a rainy afternoon so stay tuned!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.